• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nike-lebron-x-crown-jewel.jpg

crown jewel x's don't look like fragile malleable kd 6's, they don't look like shiny hyperfuses either, the finish of the fuse was dope, it didn't crease, and the inside was padded very nicely, such a comfy shoe..

cheap my *** lmao.

on top of that, i can't be riding a hype train if the crown jewels hardly get any talk and i've been liking burgundy/maroon on shoes since day 1 :rofl:

A few "decent" low colorways slated to drop and now y'all blaspheming on the mids?
mean.gif

ain't no lows touching KP, Aways, GK, BHM, KCs (cheap plastic looking my *** lol)... but them Acid Rains may be a problem

Still not a first day cop, No way would I drop $170 for some lows

i agree on the mids being better, but the only nice mids were FI, KP, Aways, WTL's, gammas, and anthracites.

oh wait, that's more than all of the nice lows :lol:

both models are different enough for me to cop the colorways i like on each tbh.

XI don't look anything like the X ext or otherwise and they may not be special to you but, they're better than both of the other King's shoes which are arguably the best shoes released in the XI line but hey that's nike talk voting for you
eyes.gif
AGREED idk what you talkin bout bruh...CJ are actually one of the better looking X's limited or not....

A few "decent" low colorways slated to drop and now y'all blaspheming on the mids?
mean.gif

ain't no lows touching KP, Aways, GK, BHM, KCs (cheap plastic looking my *** lol)... but them Acid Rains may be a problem

Still not a first day cop, No way would I drop $170 for some lows
i just couldn't get with the lows, but that was me i'm happy with 2/3 that i own but there are no other lows that catch my attention or make me want them though GKs i've been stradling the fence on for awhile, but KPs are still overrated to me but i respect the love they get, aways were the same black and red shoe that release every yr and i've just got to many bred shoes to like those, BHM floating lion heads, floating lion heads
sick.gif
 wasn't that an enemy in Castlevania
laugh.gif
 i just feel the lows more than the mids and i think what pushing me over more than just the cw comparrison is the comfort comparrison

XI don't look anything like the X ext or otherwise and they may not be special to you but, they're better than both of the other King's shoes which are arguably the best shoes released in the XI line but hey that's nike talk voting for you
eyes.gif
The only actual LeBron Crown Jewel pair is the X. Which was what he was referring to here
laugh.gif
after i looked back i saw that but i know some people still call the KC's CJs i just didn't look closely, but Xs don't look like cheap plastic either and they're comfy af to boot
laugh.gif
 i'm can admit my oversights and mistakes
embarassed.gif

had to skip some words in your rhetort but diff strokes for different folks, them prism and china are AF like the easters, but the rest of the lows have been great so far so yeah i'd say they're def up there in the classic status imho and have finally taken the top spot for me over the X mid which were my favs, just no beathing the XI lows in colorway or style or comfort for that matter leaps & bounds above 3 of the other 4 XI iterations

x mid are the best lebron still imo.

if crown jewels were gr and a few of the samples released, they would be praised as one of the best models.
No because the 7,8,9 samples > X samples 

safe to say these aren't as limited as we think they are?

You can't draw that conclusion by what ONE person posts.

It's like saying the yeezys weren't limited because a dude posted he had a fsr. All it means is dude has a plug.

Last edited:

Someone just posted this in a local shoe group...

1.3k a pair lol.

safe to say these aren't as limited as we think they are?
i really dont think they will be, but still need to do some work to get a pair, been a loooooooong time since ive gone out getting raffles but ill make the rounds for this in the tri state area and not rely on NDC come release day...cant deal with 4 to the second power(6+yxz)/67-263+76= problems as captcha anymore....
laugh.gif

Man by the time the WTL's actually drop I'm not even gonna want them anymore :smh: ..... That doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to get them though :lol:

Everybody talking about recycled colorways suck and the south beach colorway is played out after only 3 years. Well ill tell you what sucks and is played out, its the never ending red,black and white colorways that are on every shoe every year. The jordan bred colorway is played out too but people still buy and say how awesome it is. I guess these kind of people are just boring and stale as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom