Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thx guys. I just figured the xi low was solid but people would rather do Kobes and kds.

Price point wise, you'd think the brons were the better shoe since they are more expensive (tho the flyknit Kobe's are more).

I also don't remember bron showing the low any love after he kicked the mids to the curb.
im pretty sure he wore a pair for one of his games.. I think they were black and red pair. 

Could you imagine if they did each sneaker off of the WTL for a prelude pack?
eek.gif

If they were to pull say 5 out of the 16 shoes they used in the WTL's which 5 would you want to see?
nerd.gif

Edit: Looking at this pic I would have and easier time picking which ones I don't want to see than only 5 I would
laugh.gif
I'd rather they did the prelude pack like they did the Kobe one by using it to highly Lebron each yr AZG to symbolize rookie of the yr, 1st overall draft pick, the 2s first all star game, 3s first asg mvp, 4s 1st finals appearance, 5s score champ 1st gold medal, 6s 1st mvp, 7 the jersey take off, 8 new era in mia, 9 1st chip, X well uh he didn't do anything new or any big 1st in the X or XI so yeah something like that not a bunch of WTLs or mixtures, all new cws with those influences would be aces to me but i'd still only get the v, 7, 8, Xs and XIs pending color choices

Sorry I haven't been paying attention to this thread. But can anyone inform me on when the "Prism" 11 Lows and the all red elites will drop?

Thx guys. I just figured the xi low was solid but people would rather do Kobes and kds.

Price point wise, you'd think the brons were the better shoe since they are more expensive (tho the flyknit Kobe's are more).

I also don't remember bron showing the low any love after he kicked the mids to the curb.
im pretty sure he wore a pair for one of his games.. I think they were black and red pair. 
yup easters

Wore my Kings Crown out and about today on the way to picking up a fresh pair of my grails, chili red Air Max 95's. Got lots of looks and compliments. Them things pop. Surprisingly lots of compliments from females. Even my wifes mom said they were nice. Go figure.

Last edited:
Wore my Kings Crown out and about today on the way to picking up a fresh pair of my grails, chili red Air Max 95's. Got lots of looks and compliments. Them things pop. Surprisingly lots of compliments from females. Even my wifes mom said they were nice. Go figure.
Chroma type material holding up ok? No scratches?

Last edited:
Bruh...these are nice, no filter lol
Finally tried on a pair of lows today (Sprite) They feel good TTS. Still debating if I should cop with the Modell's deal. Independence Day are sweet too but something about that blood red in person didn't really get my attention like the Sprites. What to do?

Get the sprites.........im quiet until those black pair drop the 31st....that's a lie, 3lab5s the 26th -_- the red elites, the low non champ pack, independence day and 4th of julys still....damnit lol

Finally tried on a pair of lows today (Sprite) They feel good TTS. Still debating if I should cop with the Modell's deal. Independence Day are sweet too but something about that blood red in person didn't really get my attention like the Sprites. What to do?

Does anyone know if the Acid Lions (god I hate that name) is going to be a GR? Debating on waiting for a discount but I don't want to miss out on them either.

Get the sprites.........im quiet until those black pair drop the 31st....that's a lie, 3lab5s the 26th -_- the red elites, the low non champ pack, independence day and 4th of julys still....damnit lol
It feels good on your feet to not be wearing these shoes with the drop in midsoles. So much cushioning feels so good.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. Think there will be any risk sitting out the release and seeing if they hit discount?

All the lows have sat upto this point. Acid lions will be no different. At the end of the day its a good looking shoe, but most won't drop $170 on them

Feels good knowing the XI is almost done. Now I can rest easy until December 20. Copping every Lebron XI is no joke.

Feels good knowing the XI is almost done. Now I can rest easy until December 20. Copping every Lebron XI is no joke.
Good thing he lost in the finals too. You know you would have been copping all those champ packs and everything else Nike would have thrown out there. Elites, lows.

Good thing he lost in the finals too. You know you would have been copping all those champ packs and everything else Nike would have thrown out there. Elites, lows.
I'm happy he didn't get the MVP, as well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom