Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was looking at my release calendar and since the KP, there has been at least 5 instances where the XI has released back to back to back. Definition of milking.

I decided to pass on the Tiffany Jordan futures and now focused and got my eye on getting the Acid Lion Lows.

Now it won't be so hard purchasing the Low for $170.

I just bought a blue t-shirt, and I realized the only blue shoe I have are Kobe 8 Blue Corals.. Thinking about the Sprite's now just to match my blue t-shirt. Cause I didn't like the Powder Blue Jordan 3's, I returned those.  I didn't like the Denim or Suede LeBron 11's neither.

Something about making me feel like a smurf whenever I walk in public. I'm more of a Red color guy myself, so those Red LeBron elite's dropping are mine especially since i didn't get the NBA2k14 drop, I'm not a huge fan of Leopard anyways so the Red Elite's will make me a happy camper.
It's probably cheaper to buy a shirt that matches a pair you already own rather than vice-verse. 

Anybody know where to get the XI Lifestyle Red Cork's online? Shoepalace & Footlocker Sold Out with a quickness!

Last edited:
20% OFF $200
Expires: 7/31/2014
Code: URLEB4LE

Eastbay.com/coupons
If you don't have sales tax in your state then you could do footlocker and select in store pickup if the system has them at your local spot.

Yeah, I used the military discount which is the same. Still brings it down to the same price. I'll see if they have them I. Store tomorrow.

Today's my little girl's third birthday. Got her the SBs and Nabi Jr.

You must have evil sales tax because the total comes down to $160 after 20% off. Some states (like md) don't get charged with sales tax from Eastbay.

Well I guess that answers my question
roll.gif

NDC has the for $130 not including taxes. I just checked ebay (force of habit) and I can get them for $120 shipped. Hhhmmm......

Last edited:
Those things aren't moving anytime soon I can assure you. Paying anything over $75 for those is a mistake

Are dudes really trying to create fake hype over a Lifestyle Lebron now. Smh.

Last edited:
Those things aren't moving anytime soon I can assure you. Paying anything over $75 for those is a mistake

Are dudes really trying to create fake hype over a Lifestyle Lebron now. Smh.
Not trying to create hype over these but I really like the Red Cork's lol...

I'm having second thoughts on the sprites I'll prob pick them up but i'm just not as excited for them as I was for the turbo or as excited as I am for the usa's and acid lions

Back
Top Bottom