Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need these Black/Gums ... They going to be hard to cop?

Do the XI Lows run small?
none of the XI lows have been hard to get, all of them are still sitting at my local champs and HOH. unless these are a super limited QS (which i haven't heart yet), shouldn't be that hard to get. loser pack lows are a toss up depending how the hype gets.

Getting word now that the Champ Lows releasing will have the BLACK heel plate and not white
roll.gif
roll.gif
You went back and edited that post just now about buying and shipping me my pair if it wasn't white huh?! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

none of the XI lows have been hard to get, all of them are still sitting at my local champs and HOH. unless these are a super limited QS (which i haven't heart yet), shouldn't be that hard to get. loser pack lows are a toss up depending how the hype gets.
I like what you call Loser pack,lol

Last edited:
THOSE LOWS WILL BE GONE IN AN INSTANT. PROBABLY BEFORE THE RELEASE EVEN HAPPENS. :lol:

5 HOH'S HERE IN HOUSTON WILL HAVE THEM. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO WANT THEM.
Yo I called around and Memorial, Galeria, and Baybrook have no idea how their handling them... those 2 "urban" HOH didn't answer. You got any info?
http://www.eastbay.com/coupons/

18% off of 150

205 off of 200
damn, that $5 cash back :pimp:

NAH I DIDN'T CALL AROUND TO FIND OUT. I'LL PROB MAKE MY ROUNDS THIS WEEKEND.

I just called because the launch calendar said they were raffling today... Memorial said call Saturday, Galleria said call tomorrow and Baybrook was some idiot kid "nah bruh, tickets fo dem Jawdins... aint no raffle for no Lebrons bruh" :smh:
listen to the locator, raffles today and tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sometimes you can't listen to the locator as neither do some stores, lol. The game shady unless you're a sneaker buying man or automatically get shoes like you're from Tennessee...lol.

Good luck to everyone in their pursuit of the Lebrons, 5labs, etc.

Sometimes you can't listen to the locator as neither do some stores, lol. The game shady unless you're a sneaker buying man or automatically get shoes like you're from Tennessee...lol.

Good luck to everyone in their pursuit of the Lebrons, 5labs, etc.
still its better to go to the store and ask in person then to call once and hear the run around. That seperates the ppl who get pairs from the people who don't.

Back
Top Bottom