Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those elites are fresh, if it wasn't for that price tag though. I'm good with black gums being my last brons.

Those elites are dope, but nike can choke on em if they think im going to muck around like a fool just to get an opportunity to grossly overpay them for their product, im good.

If you guys suspect shady activity going on, call corporate. I remember shady things going down prior to the Concord release. A lot of managers got fired. Then heard stuff going on with the Cement IVs. Called corporate and a week later, called the store to ask about preorders. Their response: "we don't do preorders anymore :lol: :smh:

I will straight up go on the bench and testify that HoH Florida Mall, University Mall, Dadeland Mall, Broward Mall and Pines Mall are all shady. It's stupid.

I went to HoH International Mall (oh yeah them too). The manager or assistant manager bald blonde hair, blue eye (you know who you are) wouldn't let me return my Lebron XI SBs on the day the KB 9 Moonwalkers dropped. He gave me a choice between returning the shoes or buying the Kobe's and returning it to another Foot Locker. I did option B. So I then had to go down the street to Westshore FTL to return the shoe. The manager there was heated. He called baldie up and gave him a piece of his mind. His advice to me was call up corporate right in front of him next time he starts with the shady stuff.

Don't get me started on HoH University. Under the shadow of the Yeti, Louie the XX, etc, they decide to ignore the FTL launch locator and do FCFS because it's "easier."

I'm glad at least Nike makes some shoes GRs so it's not a complete frustrating experience to be a consumer.

Last edited:
I will straight up go on the bench and testify that HoH Florida Mall, University Mall, Dadeland Mall, Broward Mall and Pines Mall are all shady. It's stupid.

I'm glad at least Nike makes some shoes GRs so it's not a complete frustrating experience to be a consumer.

yea man, start reporting these places...

yea man, start reporting these places...
Then Sneakermane won't be able to get his shoes...

And if I report the FTL, NDC, etc, websites Memphis might have problems...

/JK :wink:

There's grime in everything. I had a cousin who had a hook up at Home Depot that used to let him walk out with thousands of dollars in materials. It was crazy. His buddy would use it for his construction business.

Last edited:

I went to HoH International Mall (oh yeah them too). The manager or assistant manager bald blonde hair, blue eye (you know who you are) wouldn't let me return my Lebron XI SBs on the day the KB 9 Moonwalkers dropped. He gave me a choice between returning the shoes or buying the Kobe's and returning it to another Foot Locker. I did option B. So I then had to go down the street to Westshore FTL to return the shoe. The manager there was heated. He called baldie up and gave him a piece of his mind. His advice to me was call up corporate right in front of him next time he starts with the shady stuff.

Don't get me started on HoH University. Under the shadow of the Yeti, Louie the XX, etc, they decide to ignore the FTL launch locator and do FCFS because it's "easier."

PREACH!!! You hit that nail on the head! I'm in Orlando and you don't have a chance in hell to win at HOH Florida Mall.

PREACH!!! You hit that nail on the head! I'm in Orlando and you don't have a chance in hell to win at HOH Florida Mall.

I went there for the Corks last year. Never again after what I saw. First, they were cool with the bringing your whole family, even infants for a ticket. Then, you weren't competing against others that submitted for the same shoe size but the whole darn raffle pool. Dude giving the ticket was like what does it matter, if you win and you get your size, sell it.

Last edited:

there is no HOH in international mall you must mean dadeland and there is no "Westshore" it's westland

there is no HOH in international mall you must mean dadeland and there is no "Westshore" it's westland

No offense. But you're acting real local. I take no offense. It's all good. That's why the dude in Orlando felt me. The dudes in Miami can feel me and the dudes in Tampa can feel me. International HoH is in Tampa. "Westshore" is a mall in Tampa. "Florida" Mall is in Orlando.

And no hate to Sneakermane. No hate to Memphis. No hate to Evilside, etc. If I can get an advantage, I'd take it. Don't have Corks, don't have Kobe WTK, Kobe Preludes, DB 3, DB 5s, etc. Have a retired military guy who works with me always trying to put me on the bot game and local hook ups. It's not his fault Nike, New Balance, ASICs, etc are playing the limited game.

Last edited:
Man, I feel lucky after reading yalls horror stories out of Florida. That's some shady****. I was lucky and got the call yesterday from HOH Memorial City here in Houston. I have pretty decent lottery luck, don't win shady though.

Back
Top Bottom