Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No issues for me...I just tried for fun and failed with flying colors..OOS for size 12 with the quickness

Did anyone else get errors while trying to add to cart after the timer went off? I had to refresh the page again after the timer for add to cart to work...
I got one error on mobile saying we can't process this or something like that once

Still in line but morale is low.

I got tripped up on the captcha, I had to scroll to see the third row of pictures...smh

my captcha pictures never appeared (on desktop).  so heated right now.

i was guessing like a mf!!  two more attempts nike told me.  i screamed "show me the mf pictures then"

nope.  OOS.  i'm salty

I kept trying to add to size and kept getting the spinning circle, then back to the shoe???. Did anybody else have this problem? 

While I don't support it, I think its hilarious all the excuses these ATC services are throwing around

Those not too confident on 9/13 and really want them you might as well go ahead and get it over with http://rmkstore.com/web/product/9616/650884-400/nike-lebron-11-xi-what-the-lebron/ Sizes 8-10 left
they've "restocked" like 5 times already 
laugh.gif

You have to time it right or if you're too fast you'll get an error, if you're too slow you'll get oos.

so i guess the timer just made it easier for atc services, a few of them posting on twitter and sounds like they cooked. guess i will be waiting for the euro release, congrats to those that copped.

Back
Top Bottom