Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

oh i know, the deal with them.. stopped going there about 3 years ago..  but towson of all spots got these.. which is a first... i can't take that ride to B-more

word, Towson is just as shady as them...man I won't forget the KD 6 preheat release at PG... just moved into college, so I figured I'd check out PG for the first time in a while. walked in and gooned the line around 11am, my cuz dapped up his boy and took us to where they had like 10 pairs hidden lol. funny stuff man.

Naw towson def isn't as shady as pg. No spot allocates 100% of it's inventory to customers but at least there is a chance to win up there. Whole size runs don't go mia or whatever.

that's because management was selling spots in line...as well as hoarding sizes in the back...and I mean hoarding
oh i know, the deal with them.. stopped going there about 3 years ago..  but towson of all spots got these.. which is a first... i can't take that ride to B-more
That's how I felt about going to pg. And mondawmin seems like it always does raffles and stuff early in the day while people are at work.
Mondawmin stays closing raffles at like 3pm lol. On any given day I'm in CP, Annapolis or Baltimore so I can't really schedule my days around their raffle times especially when the associates on the phone can't be straight..."yeah bruh, come through whenever and we'll see what's good with a ticket." Besides al of that, Mondawmin is extremely sketchy as I'm sure you know lol. 

Those who live in SJ/Milpitas!!!

I just returned my Red October and Championship inspired LBJ XI ID @ Great Mall.

They should hit the shelves soon with a discounted price. Size 10, DS.

Last edited:
Who are these people? Both champion shoes will be released in the UK, I would have said easy cop a year ago but now these idiots have infiltrated every site.

So after this week all that will be remaining of the XI line is Mango lows, Biscayne lows, and What The, correct? Almost time to say goodbye

Is Champagne VI DS sz 10.5 even trade straight across for Lebron XI low that came out this weekend?

What about A $50 on top of the deal from me for the lebron lows?
Wait... you're giving up the Champagne VI + 50 bucks for the multicolors? I don't even like Jordans anymore, I think the cigars were better and I genuinely like the Lebron lows... but I still think that's a bad deal 
laugh.gif
 I think maybe because the VIs actually celebrate something and the Lows were just a case of "ehh... we already made em" but it's your choice, what do you like more?

*edit* I also agree with prices probably dropping in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Wait... you're giving up the Champagne VI + 50 bucks for the multicolors?
Thinking about it. Dont wanna do the cash on top but I really want these too wear. Im only giving up VIs cuz I wasnt able too get the Cigars. I struck out on them so its both or none.

What about A $50 on top of the deal from me for the lebron lows?
I would not give $50 on top. But if you wanted to do a straight trade, and based on how much more limited it appears the Lebron Lows were than the champagne...I think that would be a fair trade if you really want the Lows

That's how I felt about going to pg. And mondawmin seems like it always does raffles and stuff early in the day while people are at work.
Did you hit on the lows BigJ, I considered the drive to Towson, but if I won, i would need to drive in Rush hour to get there on Monday.. Had to pass..

Naw towson def isn't as shady as pg. No spot allocates 100% of it's inventory to customers but at least there is a chance to win up there. Whole size runs don't go mia or whatever.

Haven't tried Towson, heard they're pretty straight foward

Mondawmin stays closing raffles at like 3pm lol. On any given day I'm in CP, Annapolis or Baltimore so I can't really schedule my days around their raffle times especially when the associates on the phone can't be straight..."yeah bruh, come through whenever and we'll see what's good with a ticket." Besides al of that, Mondawmin is extremely sketchy as I'm sure you know lol. 
Mondawnin= PG ... Just different address

Back
Top Bottom