Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So everyones gonna be distracted getting the Acid Lions right?

Hopefully that makes the genealogy pack an easy cop 
nerd.gif

So the black/gum tmr not so hype right? That I don't have to get up early. Might go see it in person at FTL.
I've been seeing a lot of talk about it. I bet you'd be able to find them at a retail location but I'm betting NDC sells out fast. But who knows anymore these days

So everyones gonna be distracted getting the Acid Lions right?

Hopefully that makes the genealogy pack an easy cop 
nerd.gif

I've been seeing a lot of talk about it. I bet you'd be able to find them at a retail location but I'm betting NDC sells out fast. But who knows anymore these days
nah you know lol, NDC will be gone quick

Wow, a lot of negativity regarding my comment about NDC being stingy with discount codes. I'm, of course, basing my opinion on the fact that I've seen plenty of people receive 15%-20% codes for far less than a damaged box such as delayed shipping. Remember when NDC sent out $50 gift cards to customers around the time that there were plenty of shipping delays. Also, I wouldn't have been so angry if the box was a plain orange box and was damaged. The fact of the matter is Nike produces these special boxes for such a release because they know their audience (sneaker collectors) of which a large majority do care about the condition of the box. Lastly, I probably wouldn't care as much if they didn't hike up the price on the Lebron 11 Low SE MC an additional $20 due to supposed "better materials." Maybe I'm just old fashioned in the sense that if I'm going to pay over $200 for a shoe, I better receive the box and the shoe in good condition.

Last edited:
How's the pricing?

I've never had a PX/BX/NEX that had a good assortment of Nikes except when I was in VA.
that actually sucks get back to VA
Acids are perfect as is.

I may wake up and go for them in the morning.

I'm probably one of the few, but I think I like the lows more than I did the regular model.

...excluding KPs of course.
I concur

Well I just left fort sam houston in jan and now i'm at fort knox and I can hardly find anything at either place, so ur lucky
that sucks i'm really sorry, if you ever get stationed in VA don't waste your time at the PXs there just take the drive to to the NEX great stuff there, I miss VA between the NEX and the ability to use Mildisco day 1 it was great our PX here is brand new or rebuilt they're redoin the one at Hood so they might start getting stuff again after that, I guess it just depends on the population count as to if they can get things are not
Is it the gum sole that people are feeling with the acid lions...I just can't get into them. I don't hate them, just wouldn't drop retail (175) on 'em!
I think it's the combo of gum sole on a solid black shoe with 3m and a crazy liner that's 4 out of 7 hypers right there, all it's missing is glow, gold, and limited

Last edited:
Is it the gum sole that people are feeling with the acid lions...I just can't get into them. I don't hate them, just wouldn't drop retail (175) on 'em!

I think it's the combo of gum sole on a solid black shoe with 3m and a crazy liner that's 4 out of 7 hypers right there, all it's missing is glow, gold, and limited

:rofl:

But really.... All it's missing is that acid print on the front swoosh. That blacked out 3M tiger print is throwing everything off to me.

Oh well. Pass!

Last edited:
I know the locator says hoh isn't getting them but I'm pretty sure my local one had the apparel for the shoes on display. Soooo that wouldn't make much sense...

copping these black lows when the time is right, should def be able to on disc at some point & The more pics i see the happier i am i chose them over the se's

Wow, a lot of negativity regarding my comment about NDC being stingy with discount codes. I'm, of course, basing my opinion on the fact that I've seen plenty of people receive 15%-20% codes for far less than a damaged box such as delayed shipping. Remember when NDC sent out $50 gift cards to customers around the time that there were plenty of shipping delays. Also, I wouldn't have been so angry if the box was a plain orange box and was damaged. The fact of the matter is Nike produces these special boxes for such a release because they know their audience (sneaker collectors) of which a large majority do care about the condition of the box. Lastly, I probably wouldn't care as much if they didn't hike up the price on the Lebron 11 Low SE MC an additional $20 due to supposed "better materials." Maybe I'm just old fashioned in the sense that if I'm going to pay over $200 for a shoe, I better receive the box and the shoe in good condition.

I'm saying tho.... Just return them then. Plenty of boxes get damaged during shipping unfortunately. It's that nature of the beast when shipping companies do what they do. Just be happy the actual shoes aren't messed up.
The whole gamma thing was somewhat understandable because nike promised next day arrivals that didn't happen for people and this was for a Christmas gift type of product.
Old school people are just happy to get the product for retail or less. I've never gotten a shoe that I wanted and complained that the box was messed up. Can't wear the box man.

Back
Top Bottom