Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Makes zero sense, it would be nice if they helped out a couple people in here if they don't want them though.

Last edited:
why did y'all put in for raffles and not want the shoes tho?
Just so they could say they won :lol:. You'd think some stores might keep a mental note of ppl who Dont pick up pairs and avoid calling em I n the future. I was lit in nj and at the footaction until I didn't claim the white infrared vis and bamboo xx8s. Haven't won there since.

it would be nice if they helped out a couple people in here if they don't want them though.

laugh.gif

i laugh because you know that ain't happening... everything must be resold or traded 

It's somewhat robbery that they charge 3 bills for the Elite considering the fact that already 275 was pushing it. 

Truth is, because Nike checks this thread and eBay and they see that people can't re-sell their LeBron 11's for more than $300 like the Forging Iron that was supposedly super limited, yet people be paying no more than 300 for that.  So Nike is just cashing in on the deal.  Charging 300. But this is where the consumers (us) become stupid.  Because we think damn we missed out, so when we see a price selling it for $400 on Kicks-Crew, people jump in on the hype.  How many people you think spend 400 for Forging Irons after it dropped? It'll be the same thing with this.  It always just repeats in a cycle. 

Think about it 6 months from now. I really doubt people will be paying over 300 for these.  No other LeBron 11 model is selling for that much.

Especially since you can grab the Metallic Silver Elites for about 200 now (which retailed at 275)

Just some food for thought.

Last edited:
I don't recall saying I didn't want them and have bought every pair I ever won and still have them.... Smh

Right! You kno when big j post somebody gotta consign :lol: :smh:

guess its because you guys are crying about the price when you knew what the price was before entering the raffle. the fact that you guys won should be a happy moment. not what you guys are showing.

why did y'all put in for raffles and not want the shoes tho?
Just so they could say they won :lol:. You'd think some stores might keep a mental note of ppl who Dont pick up pairs and avoid calling em I n the future. I was lit in nj and at the footaction until I didn't claim the white infrared vis and bamboo xx8s. Haven't won there since.

yep... they def take mental notes. i wouldn't run the risk of getting blacklisted at all.

yep... they def take mental notes. i wouldn't run the risk of getting blacklisted at all.
Yup, that's why I pick up practically everything I win and tend to win a little more often then most nters.

It's somewhat robbery that they charge 3 bills for the Elite considering the fact that already 275 was pushing it. 

Truth is, because Nike checks this thread and eBay and they see that people can't re-sell their LeBron 11's for more than $300 like the Forging Iron that was supposedly super limited, yet people be paying no more than 300 for that.  So Nike is just cashing in on the deal.  Charging 300. But this is where the consumers (us) become stupid.  Because we think damn we missed out, so when we see a price selling it for $400 on Kicks-Crew, people jump in on the hype.  How many people you think spend 400 for Forging Irons after it dropped? It'll be the same thing with this.  It always just repeats in a cycle. 

Think about it 6 months from now. I really doubt people will be paying over 300 for these.  No other LeBron 11 model is selling for that much.

Especially since you can grab the Metallic Silver Elites for about 200 now (which retailed at 275)

Just some food for thought.

some food for thought.... can't believe you compared the Elite SE to the Metallic Silver's.....

guess its because you guys are crying about the price when you knew what the price was before entering the raffle. the fact that you guys won should be a happy moment. not what you guys are showing.

Crying??? Bruh big j really c'mon if I had your sons c'mon pic I would post...

Everybody in this thread who post regularly spoke on how steep the is, if I'm not mistaking you originally was passing on them cause of the price...

But release gets close people change there minds or don't get the call then get salty but you got it bruh..

Will post pics after pick up...

Crying??? Bruh big j really c'mon if I had your sons c'mon pic I would post...

Everybody in this thread who post regularly spoke on how steep the is, if I'm not mistaking you originally was passing on them cause of the price...

But release gets close people change there minds or don't get the call then get salty but you got it bruh..

Will post pics after pick up...

thats what it felt like to be honest. no I'm not happy with the price BUT i entered the raffle knowing the price and I'm DEFINITELY not complaining for winning.

maybe you guys aren't appreciating how rare the shoes actually are therefore you guys aren't really realizing the opportunity you have in front of you. also, by winning the raffle (I hope you are a footlocker VIP member), you should get $20 VIP rewards for a future purchase. Im using my $20 I got from the KC to put towards my pair.

Come in here tomorrow morning and sit back and watch the salt for everyone that strikes out. That may help you appreciate how easy it is to get the shoes. Entering a raffle, winning, then saying you don't know about getting them is elementary school in my book.

Last edited:
They should make dudes put down $10 or $25 when they enter the raffle, it would keep the dudes that enter just for the fun of it away.

Wouldn't work. For the ones that lost, dudes would waste gas money going back to the store to get that deposit they had to plunk down.

They should make dudes put down $10 or $25 when they enter the raffle, it would keep the dudes that enter just for the fun of it away.
Wouldn't work. For the ones that lost, dudes would waste gas money going back to the store to get that deposit they had to plunk down.
Debit card/Credit card Preauth, raffle losers get auto refunded.

Just a thought though, it isn't necessarily the answer.

Debit card/Credit card Preauth, raffle losers get auto refunded.
Just a thought though, it isn't necessarily the answer.
Id be down for this. Keeps people from bringing 10 family members - most people dont like having $ tied up.
Anyway Gl to everyone trying tomorrow. these are really nice i just cant swing $320 right now.

Back
Top Bottom