Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well, glad I made y'all laugh at the very least. 

But it's funny to me I can't stop laughing. I said I thought the Metallic Silvers look better than the Elite SE's... I never hated on it.  Ever. 

I think the King's Pride looks better than Miami Nights, *GASP* I also own Miami Night 11's...

Last edited:
I mean..... Dude said his hands were shaking as he was adding to cart.

Crying real tears over here....
roll.gif
some of this stuff is hard to believe..
mean.gif

Last edited:
resale market is gonna hurt on these elites.... they will be lucky to get 60 over retail with fees etc

shameful to see how many pairs have went up in less than 2hrs

Last edited:
They are already up on ebay for $50-$65 over retail.  If anybody pays more than that they just might be crazy.

Last edited:
resale market is gonna hurt on these elites.... they will be lucky to get 60 over retail with fees etc

Lebron not winning a ring is probably the best thing that happened to people that love the shoes. I wish he didn't win last year and the year before. Maybe the shoes would have been affordable :rofl:

After NDC booted me out of line @ 7am, I took that money and went ahead and ordered the LeBron XI iD I had in my cart... hope to find a pair for $350 - $370 down the line.

You do realizes it's still 940 am on the east coast? Many people are at work still and some places aren't even open yet.
he's right. pickup times haven't started yet... although I'm curious as to why my feed isn't full of the resellers at 21Merc yet.

Secured my size 9, no bot. Had the link early but I was a little late because I was posting here 
laugh.gif
 I guess that helped keep me from being *too* early. Had to do the capcha twice and I got through after about 12 minutes.

Signed in, used a coupon code (originally thinking it was a 10% code, turned out to be 20%
pimp.gif
) and checked out.

After NDC booted me out of line @ 7am, I took that money and went ahead and ordered the LeBron XI iD I had in my cart... hope to find a pair for $350 - $370 down the line.

They are available now, pm some sellers on ebay and work something out.

If this is true then these "resellers" really need to get out of the resell game.
How can they be ready to break even within an hour of them releasing? :lol:

That's just terrible logic for them.

quotes are classics in my book. BY FAR.
Well, damn, kudos for digging up that post.  I can only grab rim in the Kobe 8's, but I can fully dunk in the LeBron XI's and I don't know why.

These shoes definitely have more padding and it's all around more armor around the foot.

Last edited:
Got offered to buy a pair for $395, but I personally can't do it. That's 2 pairs of ID's when using 20% coupon.

Last edited:
Agree on the price - 295 (I can get it no tax) is a tough pill to swallow, but a 20% off and ebates would bring it down to 220, which I thought was very reasonable.

He'd get less flamed here if he just admitted he's a hypebeast
laugh.gif

I'm a hypebeast now for buying a colorway for a model that I absolutely love over Jordan's and Kobe's.

Everyone had their shot at it.  I'm just glad it added to my cart and it didn't screw up the line.

Honestly, I think I know the trick why everyone got booted out of line.  Did you perhaps, try to add to cart on two separate browsers?  I think Nike only wants you to add to cart on 1 browser or 1 account.

But as far as my hands sweating, is it just me or when the clock counts down to 8AM, do you get all jittery, cause my palms started sweating. It feels like a race, a challenge, it's pretty addicting. Never thought in a million years would I get an adrenaline rush buying shoes. But man, that feeling of seeing "GREAT NEWS!" pop onto the screen is like imagine you are in Vegas playing the slots and just see "7-7-7!" it's that exact same feeling for me.

Last edited:
They are already up on ebay for $50-$65 over retail.  If anybody pays more than that they just might be crazy.

yeah, they're moving at around the 400 mark. retail+tax is about 320 here in CA. so 80 bucks after fees and shipping is about 50 bucks or so.

I looked at my sz 14 on the bay... the lowest price was $435?!? Get real...

i would PM somebody and talk them down if i really wanted them.

laugh.gif

I'm a hypebeast now for buying a colorway for a model that I absolutely love over Jordan's and Kobe's.

Everyone had their shot at it.  I'm just glad it added to my cart and it didn't screw up the line.

Honestly, I think I know the trick why everyone got booted out of line.  Did you perhaps, try to add to cart on two separate browsers?  I think Nike only wants you to add to cart on 1 browser or 1 account.
I don't think so. I had to do the captcha twice for my first tab right off the bat. Then I tried to add on another tab and another mobile. Mobile and second tab went OOS after a few minutes but the first one kept going.

EDIT: I just realized I wasn't signed in. Maybe it is a thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom