Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those lace locks look great with the KCs. And nothing like a fresh pair of them :smokin

Thanks they reflect red and green just like the shoes hard to capture with my phone though, I may order another pr bcuz these are trans and it looks like now they offer solid ones

Last edited:
No theyre just way lighter than me I got a a7734 tan and I rarely wear short socks mostly crew u should see my chest and thighs lol

No theyre just way lighter than me I got a a7734 tan and I rarely wear short socks mostly crew u should see my chest and thighs lol
you can leave those chest/thigh shots to yourself dog
sick.gif

the lace locks on the shoes look good tho

s/o to the kid who bought my loser packs on ebay and had his dad meet me to exchange money for the shoes. Really enjoyed when he referred to his son as an idiot for paying over retail.

Thanks they reflect red and green just like the shoes hard to capture with my phone though, I may order another pr bcuz these are trans and it looks like now they offer solid ones

Which ones on the site has the KC reflections? It doesn't show the angles on the site.

Last edited:
Whats the resale for the Elite SE looking like and do you think the prices are gonna drop? I saw a few on Ebay sold in the 350ish range. Missed out on them while I was on vacay and I don't wanna bail one of these resellers out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom