Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Random question: does anyone know how to fix the staining on the white Lebron Kevlar laces from the Lebron 9 elite?  I was thinking of using Clorox or some kind of bleach, but I'm scared it'll ruin the gold parts.  My other idea was using something like Sea Glow or one of those sauces that reverses oxidation.  If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Random question: does anyone know how to fix the staining on the white Lebron Kevlar laces from the Lebron 9 elite?  I was thinking of using Clorox or some kind of bleach, but I'm scared it'll ruin the gold parts.  My other idea was using something like Sea Glow or one of those sauces that reverses oxidation.  If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.
Better idea is go to the sneaker restoration thread

wash laces in soap, clean with water, let dry

???
profit

Got a chance to grab WTL 11 for 500, should I? I want em and im pretty sure I'll strike out on release, resale gonna be around that? Or would I be paying to much?

Got a chance to grab WTL 11 for 500, should I? I want em and im pretty sure I'll strike out on release, resale gonna be around that? Or would I be paying to much?
PM WHERE YOU CAN GET FOR THIS PRICE. WILL SCOOP A COUPLE PAIRS.
What in the world do you do for a living?

It was before I was born, but "The World According to Garp" is still one of my favorite movies.
frown.gif
WHAT DREAMS MAY COME IS MY FAVORITE.

R.I.P.
Patch Adams that gyneo part
laugh.gif

R.I.P.

yeah I ordered from FTL already and leave my denim and suede alone they both way better than that volt cw 
I'm about to buy the suede and denims and throw them both in the trash still in their boxes, bet the raccoons wouldn't even look once at them? Trash man would probably leave me a note saying that kind of trash is prohibited.

Last edited:
@The7onius  
roll.gif
man that's extra cold blooded idc I love my Genie's and Denims I've completely converted to the casual style shoot i'm going back to collect shoes that under nikes new banner would be considered ext
laugh.gif

I'm about to buy the suede and denims and throw them both in the trash still in their boxes, bet the raccoons wouldn't even look once at them? Trash man would probably leave me a note saying that kind of trash is prohibited.
i would wear suedes and denims before I ever even thought of putting that revolting pair of volts on.. 

dang missed out on the black gum soles under retail again. shoe really grew on me.. guess I'll hit my local spots today

Starting to see that slow migration to the XII thread [emoji]128514[/emoji] I've never seen this thread this far down on page 1 (random)

Back
Top Bottom