Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Starting to see that slow migration to the XII thread [emoji]128514[/emoji] I've never seen this thread this far down on page 1 (random)

But the 12s are so hideous. I can't buy a single pair of em. Don't matter what colors they slap on em, the silhouette is disrespectful. Looks like they went with the same cushioning too. Just God awful

I want them polka dots but I bet they gonna be a hard cop. With the "fancy" name and QS title.

Those polka dots will be the easiest cop of the year, 0 hype on them.
You can be in a coma the week they release and still cop for retail.

I want them polka dots but I bet they gonna be a hard cop. With the "fancy" name and QS title.

They'll go to outlets and then the discount rack in the outlet and then Marshalls and then Ross and finally end up in a thrift store.. all on the day of release.

roll.gif

So now that the XI model looks to be winding down, I think it gets summed by this:

Style>substance

Shoes had great colorways and unique and creative patterns/styles.
The problem was the basic silhouette was trash on feet. Looks too wide from the top down (your primary view while wearing them) and pinches toes worse than any shoe I've owned. That toe box is for ballerinas. Totally uncomfortable and bulky looking from the top and back views.

The Elites have a better fit and looked better on feet (for some reason don't seem as bulky), but that price was way too steep. Lows i have not worn yet so can't comment but they look great.

So now that the XI model looks to be winding down, I think it gets summed by this:

Style>substance

Shoes had great colorways and unique and creative patterns/styles.
The problem was the basic silhouette was trash on feet. Looks too wide from the top down (your primary view while wearing them) and pinches toes worse than any shoe I've owned. That toe box is for ballerinas. Totally uncomfortable and bulky looking from the top and back views.

The Elites have a better fit and looked better on feet (for some reason don't seem as bulky), but that price was way too steep. Lows i have not worn yet so can't comment but they look great.

kinda sorta agree but I didn't have the toe issues and I think the XI looks better with shorts. been enjoying the pairs I have left this summer.

Everglades came in from Jimmy Jazz. Def worth the $149.

One of my favorite CWs and I feel underrated.
the look nice from a distance, but once you get upclose and see how the print looks like a sticker.. it immediatly turns me off from them.

Anybody see Acid Lions just sitting at their local stores on display?

Yep, seen them at a few different Finish Line's. I'd cop if I hadn't already picked them up from Richard's Sporting Goods with the $15 off.

Last edited:
You could be right but they are the cheapest of the 3 and re-sellers could try to pick them up. You know how fing dumb some re-seller's are. 

Wasn't sure at first but seeing how much WTL resell prices have dropped I'm very happy to have got his in return through trade.
arent you the one who was posting in here like everyday talking about how lucky and happy you were to have copped from Australian release? 

I guess you liked em so much you had to trade them for kobe's and Jordans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom