Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@NikeNino aka someone12345 someone12345 A what mask? If your going to comment on the mask atleast address it properly. The mask is Guy Faw-kes, do your home work on him and you'll understand the meaning behind the mask. The mask doesn't signify being incognito or anonymous and you being nikenino has nothing to do with how we conduct ourselves.

Stop making comments to start arguments.

Last edited:
The fact that you responded to my post with such swiftness basically would confirm that it is actually you I am referring to. You need help, I mean serious help.

Last edited:
A what mask? If your going to comment on the mask atleast address it properly. The mask is Guy ****es, do your home work on him and you'll understand the meaning behind the mask. The mask doesn't signify being incognito or anonymous and you being nikenino has nothing to do with how we conduct ourselves.

Stop making comments to start arguments.
"nikenino"

1238776_10151866433617491_2021163606_n.jpg

sorry man, just don't take guy ****es masks seriously

kind of like cat eye glasses, but that's another stupid thing i overthought

4chan does things to you m8

been on there for years

at least redrum isnt going after those polka dot lows.. god help anyone who wants those shoes.. espcially at 190???
damn....i was looking forward to seeing redrums get up....what belt buckle would match those polka dots???
i'm at work yall got my CW2 and battles looking at me crazy bcuz i'm laughing so hard that outfit went hard but i still think the shoes are ugly oh and no i don't want the polka dots but is that a challenge i smell......i'll keep it simple with this one

or i'll throw 7's on the come out

at least redrum isnt going after those polka dot lows.. god help anyone who wants those shoes.. espcially at 190???

damn....i was looking forward to seeing redrums get up....what belt buckle would match those polka dots???

i'm at work yall got my CW2 and battles looking at me crazy bcuz i'm laughing so hard that outfit went hard but i still think the shoes are ugly oh and no i don't want the polka dots but is that a challenge i smell......i'll keep it simple with this one
View media item 1142232
or i'll throw 7's on the come out
View media item 1142234
View media item 1142236
:lol:

I love how the7onius is pretending that i'm nikenino.

200_s.gif

also noticed even though it wasn't mentioned, a lebron 11 lava is in gs sizes

this typical for nike

Last edited:
Arrived today...HUUUUUUGE shout out to @TWNTY8 for the amazing alley-oop on these. Originally I purchased for retail...came to my senses and returned them. This was definitely worth it.

Also swapped some black/gold laces for the black/mango. Thoughts?

bigj sole swap?
How much did ya pay?

Sole swap?

No sole swap here bro. I returned my retail pair weeks ago. TWNTY8 was able to come through on a new pair for me. He did me a solid for the rush custom jobs I did on his lows. I won't say how much exactly, because that was business between us, but it was around the price of some GS lows... :pimp:.

i would love to see the fit he would put together for the polka dot lows..
push it to the limits huh first it's belt buckles now it's the whole fit hold on now this was a quick 5min put together normally i start a wk or to prior to release to put stuff together

@Dc30  laces look fire man nice switch and great come up

Last edited:
Someone123..oh who cares, wasn't you out to the Jordan thread? No one mentioned your alter egos until you decided to go into a rant about being treated unfairly, only thing mentioned was GS gamma sneakers.
thought you were acting like it's weird to have gamma blue sneakers for your profile pic

than kinda got set off again

should go back on meds

Back
Top Bottom