• Total voters
The hell yall bouta wear with those?
$_12.JPG

Hmm....

No, those socks are gross

View media item 1168263
I want to be matchy matchy too. Where's Redrum at? Lol

All Hail the KP!!!

Stop with the prints, that's just weird my matchy matchy is Nike made and much more subtle than that, like I wouldn't have gotten the kp snapback bcuz of the ugly leaf print on it

Did you use the report button?

do you use your eyes? I'm sayin' you make it seem like you can't notice wrong doings yourself...

You absolutely have nothing to say if you can't do your part.

Stop crying about what is or isn't accepted on the site since you are too cool to report users.

Nothing like a dry snitcher that acts like they don't snitch.

:lol:  It's not allowed to say what we plan to do with the shoes after we buy them?

It actually is allowed to state intent. My point to her was that she needs to report what she thinks are violations. She has a habit of dry snitching and questioning how the site is run. If anyone wants to complain about what is allowed but can't use the report button then they don't need to complain at all.

Stop crying about what is or isn't accepted on the site since you are too cool to report users.

i reported a fool in the 14 thread . i mean as members and those who hate resellers well the one that make it clear they are here for that and only have joined this week. 

i mean you can flip whatever you want but gloating about it is messed up especially here save that for your ig son 

mods and all of us should help to keep cornballs out or let them know they aren't wanted 

Steps off soap box 

Last edited:
For those who wanna know how online will be for this WTL release look at the 14's release ish was a train wreck online and its all over. i expect less of these and more hype. So for the folks to cool for raffles hit them streets bruh and open up all possibilities cause there a lot of cats going online with "help" and less trying in store 

It actually is allowed to state intent. My point to her was that she needs to report what she thinks are violations. She has a habit of dry snitching and questioning how the site is run. If anyone wants to complain about what is allowed but can't use the report button then they don't need to complain at all.
I know J, I was being sarcastic... I don't see why people care so much what the next person is doing with the shoes they bought with their money. The only reportable offense would be someone actively selling the shoes in this thread if I'm not mistaken. I'm gonna report everyone that says they planning to wear those ugly shoes because they offend my eyes... except for the homie redrum, I'm dying to see his matchy matchy fit 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i reported a fool in the 14 thread . i mean as members and those who hate resellers well the one that make it clear they are here for that and only have joined this week. 

i mean you can flip whatever you want but gloating about it is messed up especially here save that for your ig son 

mods and all of us should help to keep cornballs out or let them know they aren't wanted 

Steps off soap box 

Exactly. It's already been explained but staff can't moderate every post. NT is too large and staff is too small. We need other members to help deter rules violations.

Even tho the post may not be immediately deleted, it is eventually addressed and the users is notified and warned of violations.

For those who wanna know how online will be for this WTL release look at the 14's release ish was a train wreck online and its all over. i expect less of these and more hype. So for the folks to cool for raffles hit them streets bruh and open up all possibilities cause there a lot of cats going online with "help" and less trying in store 
Yea I was testing how my atc game is now with those 14s. It's really not looking good for teh WTL for me. I kept getting errors to atc on NDC. Now its saying im waiting to add my size to cart now. And I think those 14s sold out like 30 mins ago.

If anybody can help me with adding to cart on FTL/Eastbay, id appreciate the help/tips. Bc those sites have never worked for me on release day.

I was only able to atc on FNL. I dont want to depend on them next week

I don't like reporting myself but I've had too recently, people are actually logging out of their main accounts to make duplicates so they can attack me and bait me into an argument so they can report me.

I do my part---I'm just sick of some of the friends getting banned from threads or the board for BS when some stuff blatantly goes right on in front you guys' noses and nothing gets done about it.

Having a hard time believing the only offenses that go noticed are the ones that get reported.

And yea, people coming bragging about reselling is getting outta hand. They come in and talk about you can't mention "ooping" pairs or buying/trading/selling; I figure coming in to mention you plan on copping for the sole purpose of reselling is right up there with that.

and no, I don't dry snitch in every thread (couple ppl frequent the threads I go to and can attest to that) because other threads seem to be properly moderated.

Last edited:
Those china low's are looking really nice. Someone mentioned how the 14's release went, how'd that go?

I do my part---I'm just sick of some of the friends getting banned from threads or the board for BS when some stuff blatantly goes right on in front you guys' noses and nothing gets done about it.

Having a hard time believing the only offenses that go noticed are the ones that get reported.

And yea, people coming bragging about reselling is getting outta hand. They come in and talk about you can't mention "ooping" pairs or buying/trading/selling; I figure coming in to mention you plan on copping for the sole purpose of reselling is right up there with that.

and no, I don't dry snitch in every thread (couple ppl frequent the threads I go to and can attest to that) because other threads seem to be properly moderated.

You don't do your part and your friends don't get kicked from threads for no reason. Tell them to chill and it won't be a problem.

You always fail to realize that moderators aren't in the threads when you think they are. I've told you this many times but for some reason, you keep with the slick remarks.

The no buying sell trading rule is pretty simple. Not sure why it's so hard for you to differentiate between what is and isn't a transaction.

Hype train in full swing.
Surprised they haven't tweeted the wtl's yet.
Seemed like they announced the rarris last saturday.
I'm going all in on this one.

You don't do your part and your friends don't get kicked from threads for no reason. Tell them to chill and it won't be a problem.

You always fail to realize that moderators aren't in the threads when you think they are. I've told you this many times but for some reason, you keep with the slick remarks.

The no buying sell trading rule is pretty simple. Not sure why it's so hard for you to differentiate between what is and isn't a transaction.

so let me get this straight---you're basically saying other threads have a bunch of snitches and this one doesn't? :lol:

because I for real for real don't see ppl coming in bragging about reselling in the SB thread.... but over here I see it more.

This. I was only on mobile and i keep getting errors and had to repeat captcha 5 times. Did this also happen on desktop, Anyone?

so let me get this straight---you're basically saying other threads have a bunch of snitches and this one doesn't? :lol:

because I for real for real don't see ppl coming in bragging about reselling in the SB thread.... but over here I see it more.
View media item 1168675

The SB thread members moderate themselves better than 99% of threads on nt. When it gets bad in there, a couple members PM me and ask me to help get it back in order. They definitely do report people in there too.

Also, the sb thread culture is completely different than what goes on in here, Kobe's, jordans etc. same goes for the Air Force 1 thread. Those are more niche threads than hype threads. Big difference.

Last edited:

This. I was only on mobile and i keep getting errors and had to repeat captcha 5 times. Did this also happen on desktop, Anyone?
It was all across the board, mobile and desktop. NDC was kicking everyone and having cart errors then it stopped acting up and people were able to cop,it was like that storm in Forrest Gump, afterwards... shrimpin' was easy. I had to do a bunch of captchas then on the last attempt no captcha straight to cart but I let it go, figured it wasn't worth my trouble for the small resale profit. Hope I don't get reported for the R word.

The SB thread members moderate themselves better than 99% of threads on nt. When it gets bad in there, a couple members PM me and ask me to help get it back in order. They definitely do report people in there too.

Also, the sb thread culture is completely different than what goes on in here, Kobe's, jordans etc. same goes for the Air Force 1 thread. Those are more niche threads than hype threads. Big difference.

View media item 1168701duly noted.

Alright alright alright hold up, it's the weekend....let's all hug it out and deal with the bigger issue at hand...

How do we remove this Jesus cat from NT?

Lol

Back
Top Bottom