Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
random thought:  those Elite Maisons are really growing on me.  not for $295 tho.  hoping to run across a 20% FL coupon or something real soon

Iphone 6 or the WTL

Decisions.....
do you even know what the specs are for the iphone 6 ?

people are so struck on the name that they dont even care what the specs are 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Btw, anyone watch the new reality show Utopia? The first episode had a guy named Rob from Jersey. While milking a cow (yes really, it's on tv :lol: ) he says "I can't believe I'm milking a cow, maybe I should not have worn Lebron's for this." After hearing that I rewind it and notice he has the black gum lows. :rofl:

laugh.gif
4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1134×750 pixels, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera, up to 128GB of internal storage, and “waterproof and dustproof” casing. Allegedly.

laugh.gif
Can probably find that same phone some where in Hawaii with a different name for about $100. You right only thing Apple did is SLAP THEIR NAME on the phone so you can more money in there pocket.

Plus the Iphone 6 will be an easy cop later on 
ohwell.gif

picking up a raffle ticket today. only 1 I have time to get.
same only getting 1 and crazy part is i have won most raffles when i only get one tix. when od i always left out in the cold and pissed about gas. 

haven't won getting multiples (when my fiancé and I get them at the same time) since they realized we were together so I just go solo now :lol:

its not like he's buying a gaming rig son.... its a phone the specs on most them are similar companies make incremental changes every year even the precious samsung. half of apples parts come from samsung you think they aren't in bed together....

then the iphone hipster who wants the latest greatest apple (i may fall in this group 
laugh.gif
)

then the anti iphone hipster who thinks that apple is ruining the tech world by simplifying things cause only someone with PhD should be able to work the complex interface of a device that was originally designed to call people smh....

seriously though everyone likes their phones for different reasons i have a mac and iphone i use for work and couldn't be happier. my ms work station was crap back in the day always freezing up. 

end rant back to the shoes

Last edited:
Zero in store options for me for a few hundred miles, so I'll be online only. Fingers crossed that my boy backpack jimmy will have my pairs behind the virtual counter with my name on em
i feel your pain... i mean the 2 stores getting them are only about and hour away, but won't be able to make it up there to enter raffles..

Last edited:
champs is really funny thinking that people can come between 9-5 to  get raffles as if the majority of their consumers don't work

Back
Top Bottom