• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i guess the only spots in houston left are

northline HOH, FA

greenspoint FA

willowbrook FA, CHAMPS

first colonyCHAMPS

kind of weird nothing from FNL when they had wtkd - i think they will have them...i just called first colony they said if they get them they will be fcfs

i did not go to gulfgate.

premium said they will know on friday.

if people miss out, anyone plan on camping at the galleria?

northline HOH, FA
greenspoint FA
willowbrook FA, CHAMPS
first colonyCHAMPS

kind of weird nothing from FNL when they had wtkd - i think they will have them...i just called first colony they said if they get them they will be fcfs

PEOPLE ALWAYS CAMP AT THE GALLERIA. I EXPECT IT TO START TONIGHT IF IT HASN'T ALREADY STARTED...

PEOPLE ALWAYS CAMP AT THE GALLERIA. I EXPECT IT TO START TONIGHT IF IT HASN'T ALREADY STARTED...

northline HOH, FA

greenspoint FA

willowbrook FA, CHAMPS

first colonyCHAMPS

Yea I planned on heading there after work but to sit there for 12 hrs does not sound too cool. People lining up for days is kind of crazy. I'd rather just pay the fee people are asking for and let them blow it over the weekend.

I wonder if i win the niketown dallas can i use my discount?

foamwright is a joke. 

laugh.gif

How'd he get brought up

Someone posted about Premium in Houston, those guys will get them and do FCFS in the am. They do did with every limited release (pretend they don't know if they're getting them and to call them back tomorrow) so people don't camp all night. People copped the SB Jordan 1s that way with ease. I would suggest that anyone who doesn't win today or in the am who live in Houston should give them a chance in the am.

Someone posted about Premium in Houston, those guys will get them and do FCFS in the am. They do did with every limited release (pretend they don't know if they're getting them and to call them back tomorrow) so people don't camp all night. People copped the SB Jordan 1s that way with ease. I would suggest that anyone who doesn't win today or in the am who live in Houston should give them a chance in the am.
did they charged 300 that is what i heard?

Back
Top Bottom