Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I've made the analogy before here, but...

Think of RSVP as a carnival game where you have to get a ball in a cup. The cup starts at your feet and moves away from you. The track that it's on is marked off in 5 second increments. As the cup is moving away, a 5 second section lights up. You can only win the game if you get the ball in the cup inside that lit up section.

So let's translate that to the RSVP... NikeATL sends out the hashtag picture. You respond within 1 second... you sent it when that timeframe wasn't what Nike picked, though... so that doesn't count. So, you send another DM... again, the timeframe wasn't correct. Again, you send another DM (let's say 25 seconds after their initial tweet)... congratulations! You sent your DM in the timeframe that Nike picked to accept DMs.
Thanks so much for explaining! Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

so at ntny and RF they sell unclaimed pairs after 1? called the store and she was rude & useless & kept saying i wouldn't know that

so at ntny and RF they sell unclaimed pairs after 1? called the store and she was rude & useless & kept saying i wouldn't know that

Depends on how it is on the morning they'll prbly give wristbands to come back after 1 if everything's calm or they'll re RSVP

Don't know about RF, but NTNY always switches up what they do with unclaimed pairs.  They did a second RSVP last Saturday afternoon for the Ferraris, and on other occasions, they've released the unclaimed pairs the following Sunday morning on a FCFS basis.

And take @Turnon  's analogy as GOLD...I was playing the cup game in my head while I was pasting my info 
laugh.gif

@Turnon  

In a sea of bs posts that has engulfed the XI thread for some time now, that was one of the most informative and well put together posts I've read in a long time. Repped.

It's September 11th, 2014 and twitter RSVP is still a joke.

My DM's to @nikeNYC looking  like im shooting that eggplant emoji from outside MSG 

Pathetic

i RSVP for me and my boy at NTNY did it manually from laptop, ipad, and phone in that order. Struck out on the laptop and hit on the next two after I typed within the next 5 to 10 seconds after the tweet and got DM's about 5 minutes after.

Damn, typed in the rsvp stuff like 15 sec after tweet was up and still fail. None of my HOH call me. Doubt that ima win online smh

I have to literally hashtag ntny or rf along w the requested hashtag?
http://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/answers/detail/article/rsvp-nyc/a_id/44656

Unlike other Niketowns, because Niketown NYC now does RSVPs for two separate stores, you have to add an additional hashtag for the store along with the hashtag for the shoe.

For example, if you wanted to RSVP for NTYNY, you would send the following:

#ARTWORK  #NTNY Cumber Cool 10.5

For Roosevelt Field, it would be:

#ARTWORK #RF Cumber Cool 10.5

Back
Top Bottom