Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

how come the Kings Crown didnt do that much hype yet had less pairs?
because any what the shoe will carry hype compared to an ext coming off a finals loss.

still happy tho cause after release pairs were found for 3-350 & imo best ext drop since the cork
pretty much, the KCs are the best ext since the corks that's why they were hyped but when you have a WTL that's coming off a super limited mvp ver and it's obtainable so expect hype to fly thru the roof

Surprised the KPs didn't have more hype when they released, woke up late and still managed to cop.
they did them right with that true GR, available online for almost 2 weeks in most sizes?

im glad i have 2 pairs of those bad boys

nthat.gif

Has some weird busy tone all the time and hangs up after a minute. I googled it and it might be one of those automated calls, not a raffle

Yea more and more stores are having employees using their cell phones to call so they don't clog up the line. I'm pretty sure the whole Michigan situation is automated so I wouldn't worry about it

Has anyone ever used Paypal in the FTL stores. If so, how does it work? Trying to exhaust all payment options so I can pick these up tomorrow.

so does the fact that fnl already has a link up mean u can go straight to that at 8 am? or the TLO & then wait thru spa?

Has anyone ever used Paypal in the FTL stores. If so, how does it work? Trying to exhaust all payment options so I can pick these up tomorrow.

MVP MVP
I had this exact question as I'm copping for a friend and he sent me the money via PayPal. I called the store I'm going to as instructed by FTL customer service and the girl said all I need is my standard account log in info. I thought maybe we'd need the PayPal debit card or something and she said nope, just your account info.

I would call the store however JUST in case to make sure they do accept PayPal. You never know, CS said each store can vary.

Pretty much what DC said. You'll use one of the little kiosks by the registers to sign in with your paypal info( email and password). Once youve signed in the rest is on FTL. Works pretty smoothly
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom