Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol i had a size 14 at FNL but i was hesitating like ****. waited like 15 seconds to make up my decision and then splash page

accidently through on mobile and computer. Almost got through 3 times but I noticed while I was waiting on mobile that it said i already had a launch product in cart

#MANUAL 
nthat.gif

Lol i had a size 14 at FNL but i was hesitating like ****. waited like 15 seconds to make up my decision and then splash page
Same LMAO. I thought about it for like a min. Decided to put in my CC info but then got cart jacked.

Ok someone in here is going to have to explain to me how cart jacking occurs? I thought the whole point of the cart was that you won and got the shoe? This has never happened to me before... 

Crazy I had it i my cart o FNL at 7:59 after refreshing the page after going thru the steps to check out and submitting my order said my cart was empty. So when I click my other tab on Nike it showed i got thru and added to my cart while i was checking out **** when to another page with a lot of different languages on it in my mind I'm like please not again. So I refresh and what saved me was that my card info was already on Nike that save me mad time I click submit and got thru kinda hype. 

Welll, I think I'm done with this thread now... debating on unsubscribing and moving over to the xii

First time ever getting a release with that dumb picture stuff. Still can't believe I got through 
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom