Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Were these not limited? I managed to get a pair on Firefox and one on Chrome however my brother didn't give me is info quick enough and lost them.
mean.gif
Serious ?

yeah man these are a plain GR, as all the other What The shoes 
laugh.gif

Were these not limited? I managed to get a pair on Firefox and one on Chrome however my brother didn't give me is info quick enough and lost them.
mean.gif
it depends. i had 3 computers running. all 3 added, skipped captcha, and got in line instantly. none of them made it thru... all OOS. then i sit here reading people got thru manually 
frown.gif

Last edited:

for real. i got a ton of people claim these were a massive amount going by footlocker launch calendar. so far i got none online...
Yeah maybe Nike blew their load and gave the majority of pairs to brick and mortar stores and didn't save as many for NDC. I probably should have tried FTL online as well.

anyone else get hit with no captcha on ndc? for the kobes there was captcha..pretty weird.. didn't understand that. copped off footlocker tho!

Just copped on eastbay after 20 minute wait. :pimp: I like how eastbay doesn't sell out until after all the other websites.

Last edited:
anyone else get hit with no captcha on ndc? for the kobes there was captcha..pretty weird.. didn't understand that. copped off footlocker tho!

I didn't get hit with it, only waited in line for 30-45 seconds and checked right out via PayPal.

looks like these wtl were plentiful, while the kobe universities werent as popular. (judging from internet hype and threads/posts)

no captcha when I first added to cart then captcha came on like 2 minutes after and put me in line again

Back
Top Bottom