Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
shoe has been out less than 2 weeks us date wise

yea gotta go by us launch

release week some sold for 600 range but after drop day

ive seen 300-320 shipped

someone earlier said they scored for 285 i think

so really no real resale value on the shoe since us drop

but counting the initial australia drop till now whew massive drop a lot of dudes(many in this topic that are quiet) took massive L's payin 850+

it's been 12 days since the WTLs dropped and now you guys are getting cancellations? 
sick.gif
So people have already received their shoes (from somewhere else), wore them once to stunt (or IG e-fame), and flipped before NBA issued cancellations?

i.e. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-LeBron...8793732?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ce880d004
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261602235652

Later that day, he relisted them as "brand new" available for 450

there was an "error in the listing"

One thing I will say about the WTL's, at least it has the history of LeBron's shoes a part of them.
And that's why I think these will be sought after like crazy years later if Lebron can continue to get rings

I'm happy none of that happened this year. I got my pair to rock, now I need one for a glass case

ive seen 300-320 shipped

but counting the initial australia drop till now whew massive drop a lot of dudes(many in this topic that are quiet) took massive L's payin 850+

:lol:

:lol:

Now matter how you slice it, that was a big L especially seeing how easy it was to flourish... but hindsight is definitely 20/20

This release made me re-evaluate my principles

The signs were all there that these would not be hard to obtain if you waited for the US drop. I tried to warn people but they weren't having it. Oh well.

And that's why I think these will be sought after like crazy years later if Lebron can continue to get rings

I agree. The history is the main reason I bought the shoe, because I have a lot of them featured in it. If it would've been a regular WTL, I would've passed.

ive seen 300-320 shipped

well i know one that didn't take a L and paid a premium hmmm lets see lowest on ebay right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-LEBRON...7893556?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c8ca08eb4

so no some made out even then some didn't care about price, limited, GR or anything of that and wanted the shoes like they were a rockstar and paid a premium in that case again not calling that an L imo taking an L is when you pay a premium and you plan to flip it and can't even break even neither of which these 2 examples did

Third WTL came in from the Bay.

Salt in wounds it came with Nike receipt. My order got canceled but at least got 20% off code which will be nice for IDs

Def one of my favorite shoes ever. Love the history of them. Thank You Paypal for the 2 10% codes.

Not trying to start stuff but I'm confused - you bought 3 pairs, one off feebay, but you're looking to sell one of them (at above market prices)?

Bruh said sandman at the Apollo :lol:

I guess this is my farewell then to the thread, I'll see some of yall in the 12 thread...

Well looks like one of my NBA Store orders was cancelled and refunded 
laugh.gif

$10 store credit added though 
pimp.gif
Too bad man. Tsk tsk.Welcome to the NBA Store WTL $10 promo credit club. lol.

Did anyone who copped from them get their orders shipped?
Another live chat with NBAStore. I too now have $10 promo credit to go along with my upgrade to next day shipping BUT didn't get cancelled... as of yet.  But HEY!!!  My order got escalated to management! My CSR Melissa said we'd get some answers now! At this point I'm really curious as to how high the level of incompetence goes at NBAStore. Gimme my MFn Shoes!!! Ha!

Last edited:
Bruh said sandman at the Apollo
laugh.gif

I guess this is my farewell then to the thread, I'll see some of yall in the 12 thread...
It's only gonna be folks waiting on their pairs from the NBAStore left in this thread! I'll be postin pics a month from now on a dead thread.

So people have already received their shoes (from somewhere else), wore them once to stunt (or IG e-fame), and flipped before NBA issued cancellations?

i.e. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-LeBron...8793732?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ce880d004

View media item 1193142

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261602235652
Later that day, he relisted them as "brand new" available for 450
there was an "error in the listing"

This type of *ish makes NO DAMN SENSE TO ME AT ALL!!! You purposely buy a pair, to wear 1 time..1 STINKING TIME!!!! And sell them off? People need to re-evaluate themselves doing this whole "renting shoes" nonsense, if done specifically for this reason. Just pass on the shoe man...let someone else buy them who actually wants them and doesn't care about e-props...because what the hell can you do with e-props anyway? Not like you can cash em in on future drops. This stuff is too much sometimes :smh: :x

This type of *ish makes NO DAMN SENSE TO ME AT ALL!!! You purposely buy a pair, to wear 1 time..1 STINKING TIME!!!! And sell them off? People need to re-evaluate themselves doing this whole "renting shoes" nonsense, if done specifically for this reason. Just pass on the shoe man...let someone else buy them who actually wants them and doesn't care about e-props...because what the hell can you do with e-props anyway? Not like you can cash em in on future drops. This stuff is too much sometimes
mean.gif
sick.gif

gotta understand

its for the front

get a limited or hard to obtain shoe

post pick rockin said shoe stunint like "the man"

sell off shoe to break even after 1 wear or possible profit

on to the next shoe

and so on and so on

helps build their social portfolio lol

kinda like how rappers use to rent jewelry to be photographed out and about

same situation just even more lame and corny

This type of *ish makes NO DAMN SENSE TO ME AT ALL!!! You purposely buy a pair, to wear 1 time..1 STINKING TIME!!!! And sell them off? People need to re-evaluate themselves doing this whole "renting shoes" nonsense, if done specifically for this reason. Just pass on the shoe man...let someone else buy them who actually wants them and doesn't care about e-props...because what the hell can you do with e-props anyway? Not like you can cash em in on future drops. This stuff is too much sometimes
mean.gif
sick.gif
Social media created an entire generation of culture vultures 

Back
Top Bottom