Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to everyone who copped the China's. Seemed like a fairly easy cop.

I am all done with the LeBron XI. Finished with arguably 2 of the best pairs,

WTL & Kings Crown.

Sizes back up at ndc.
Can't paste here on iOS8 [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Man I thought it was just me having these crazy issues on the site with IOS 8 :smh:

Not being able to put up gifs or pics has made my post pretty lackluster since I grabbed my 6 plus |I

Hopefully we get a patched update soon :\

Last edited:
Man I thought it was just me having these crazy issues on the site with IOS 8 :smh:

Not being able to put up gifs or pics has made my post pretty lackluster since I grabbed my 6 plus |I

Hopefully we get a patched update soon :\
Same here, I thought it was only me til I googled it. Haven't been able to post any pics here too, but the new emojis work. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Try other sizes. Pairs are def up.

I'm on my ipad mini, haven't been able to paste anything since going to iOS8. Been terribly buggy.
Probably out again, my boy copped a 11 a couple minutes ago.

Well that's cool if there's pair's available for people to cop, I'm glad I got through when they released or else I'd be pretty upset knowing there's sizes available except for my 13 :lol:

I read that nbastore code as NTSummer.
Btw, good looks to the person who posted that end link earlier, for under retail doesn't hurt. Probably will get my kicks in before the weekend, since it's from the always reliable End. Wish they had dropped this colorway before or during the summer would've got more miles.

Last edited:
Same here, I thought it was only me til I googled it. Haven't been able to post any pics here too, but the new emojis work. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Yea, I did the update on my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini and I noticed the bugs :smh:

I assumed they would have it worked out on the iPhone 6 plus but when I got that I found out I was sadly mistaken :smh:

As far as the kicks go, China's weren't my cup of tea but congrats to everyone who cooked this morning and were successful in their efforts :nthat:

The lows have been pretty nice :pimp: definitely the best we've had in years :rolleyes I have yet to cop any but there are a few that I do still want :nerd: Un-champs, USA's, Sprites, Acid Lions and maybe Lavas but I have yet to see them in person

Last edited:
glad to see the prices hanging around - some scumbags in australia didn't get the memo about the USA drop and 

still trying to ebay for $600-$1800 LOL will grab a pair when the pay comes in!

nthat.gif

Email from END and FedEx notifying me that order was shipped with tracking. This is record-breaking speed. For me, at least.
some of you guys have no idea what shipped means. Theres a difference between shipped aka in transit by the courier, and shipping label printed (which means the tracking number is provided but no movement). The package hasn't actually been picked up/dropped off by the delivery courier so it hasn''t been scanned/accepted yet. 

I guesa nobody wants a size 10. I can add that to my cart no problem, but can't do 10.5.

Pretty sure you'll get far more funny looks from people by wearing the WTL than these

Last edited:
some of you guys have no idea what shipped means. Theres a difference between shipped aka in transit by the courier, and shipping label printed (which means the tracking number is provided but no movement). The package hasn't actually been picked up/dropped off by the delivery courier so it hasn''t been scanned/accepted yet. 
Have you ordered from End?

Retail, free shipping
Ubiqlife.com

Have you ordered from End?

Retail, free shipping
Ubiqlife.com
I have ordered from End before, sure they get the package shipped out quick. But just trying to clear up the confusion of "shipped" by separating "package is in transit" vs.  "received tracking information that is not yet live"

Back
Top Bottom