Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I sold my initial pair to a friend who wanted these really bad. Fast-forward to today, I walked into Champs in Columbia, MD & was chatting with the sales associate and she randomly says they have a size 11 WTL in the back if I was interested. That's just my size. So glad to have them back. 

Idk whether I pissed or try to convince myself that you made all that up.

*sigh*

Congrats, that's my size and the store I frequent the most before going to get drunk at Cheesecake Factory's happy hour.

bigj505 bigj505 laaaame :lol: im playing destiny on the ps4. Seeing that the 2k14s are almost in my price ragne has me fiending for them

my bad yo. i only do single player type games or games i know my friends won't plan on the ps4. my friends like xb1 so i get those games on there.

Idk whether I pissed or try to convince myself that you made all that up.

*sigh*

Congrats, that's my size and the store I frequent the most before going to get drunk at Cheesecake Factory's happy hour.
No b.s. man. Luck like that NEVER falls my way. I can even snap a picture of the receipt to validate that it's true. She told me that they had a 12 also but that was sold about 10 minutes before I got there. I'm assuming they were returns. 

To be totally honest, I work across the street from Arundel Mills mall and only had intentions on going to Columbia for Panda Express. 
roll.gif

my bad yo. i only do single player type games or games i know my friends won't plan on the ps4. my friends like xb1 so i get those games on there.

It's all good actually most of my friends own xb too but I've always been team playstation

1. You talk too much, 2. You spent most of that time talking about God knows what, 3. The shoe didn't warrant that amount of time you spent talking and 4. When the video finished I could still hear you yapping.
First of all I want to thank you for just taking time out of your day to watch the vid. The video isn't going to be for everyone. Someone is going to make what they like to see in other videos. Myself for example, I enjoy when people talk about how they got the sneaker or in-depth about personal opinions and thoughts. Anyone can go to google images and see a picture of the sneaker, but I just enjoy talking about the sneakers and subject that have to do with the sneaker. I will take the criticism you gave me and put it into use. Thank you for actually watching the video.

First of all I want to thank you for just taking time out of your day to watch the vid. The video isn't going to be for everyone. Someone is going to make what they like to see in other videos. Myself for example, I enjoy when people talk about how they got the sneaker or in-depth about personal opinions and thoughts. Anyone can go to google images and see a picture of the sneaker, but I just enjoy talking about the sneakers and subject that have to do with the sneaker. I will take the criticism you gave me and put it into use. Thank you for actually watching the video.
I enjoyed the video. I like hearing peoples stories on how they obtain the shoes and the stories behind them. It takes alot for you to put yourself out there and be critizied by a bunch of trolls who wouldn't dare put there ugly mugg on YT and still be positive. keep doing you.

No problem, good luck in your endeavors. As for a new comer calling anyone with triple the amount of posts or posts more frequently in here than he does a troll I just can't take seriously, I think the troll word is used wrong like "dead stock".

Last edited:
No problem, good luck in your endeavors. As for a new comer calling anyone with triple the amount of posts or posts more frequently in here than he does a troll I just can't take seriously, I think the troll word is used wrong like "dead stock".

Wasn't talking about you. YT is full of trolls in the comment section, but I can see how you thought I was and join dates and post counts are over rated. At least that's what i heard a lot of "old timers" say.

I enjoyed the video. I like hearing peoples stories on how they obtain the shoes and the stories behind them. It takes alot for you to put yourself out there and be critizied by a bunch of trolls who wouldn't dare put there ugly mugg on YT and still be positive. keep doing you.

Thank you very much man! People don't understand that just a few small nice words can actually make a difference. I make videos for people to enjoy them and I hope to continue to do just that, but better in the future. Thank you for taking time to watch my video. Stay blessed man!

Back
Top Bottom