Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

all the fussing you did to get the anthro's and they didn't break your top 5
sick.gif
I specifically stated that my top 5 varies and my other favorites slip in at times
ohwell.gif

I also stated it was kinda hard to have only a top 5 since I actually liked so many
mean.gif
MAXIMIZE

New lace locks somehow in my mind I order a ruby red for the denim and denim for the denim, so I put the denim on the smurfs and I'll order some royay blues for my smurfs later
Where did you get the lacelocks from? I wanna get a pair for my KPs.
http://lacelockcustom.bigcartel.com/

https://www.facebook.com/kingsprideph

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-2004...s#/users/ig-200473371/lacelock_customs/photos

kingspride ph

KCs are fire like this

plus the black and gold speckle lace swap shout out to my lace rival @Laces1983  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nice sb 8. Woulda copped no brainer. Wonder if I could find a 12 for the low and do that.

To those with the KC and have worn them regularly or even just a few times, hows the posite? Ive had sole protectors on mine since day 1 but ive yet to break them out.

Nice sb 8. Woulda copped no brainer. Wonder if I could find a 12 for the low and do that.

To those with the KC and have worn them regularly or even just a few times, hows the posite? Ive had sole protectors on mine since day 1 but ive yet to break them out.
mine are fine and are worn atleast once every 2wks

I've worn my KC a fair amount and have another shoe with similar material - both have creased but that was expected. Doesn't affect the look of the shoe until you get up close. Over time, it seems inevitable that it will crack, unfortunately. Will take pics later.

Last edited:
My favorite XI out of all of them. The shoe itself is crazy. The colors work well on the shoe, the 3M, the details on the Hyperposite and Hyperfuse, etc.

I can't imagine these nba players balling in the lows. They are so clunky and heavy...
I can't either...even thinking back to the 8 through 10 lows...no way I could hoop in those.  Would feel like hooping in low top Air Max running shoes.  

What's good people. Took the WTL out the box. Here is a shot of them, and the prop is from my Bday on Sept. 1; BDay wishes welcome.lol

View media item 1229549

I got mine on my birthday Sept. 19th and it was very memorable :smile:

I don't think you were in the thread for the story but it was pretty epic :pimp:

Looking back I get so happy it makes me sad just thinking about it :frown:

Congrats and happy birthday although it's months later now :lol:

I can't imagine these nba players balling in the lows. They are so clunky and heavy...
I can't either...even thinking back to the 8 through 10 lows...no way I could hoop in those.  Would feel like hooping in low top Air Max running shoes.  
Low top + air max is a bad on court combo to me. I hoop in both highs and low tops, but if it's a low, I prefer zoom or lunar so that I feel lower to the ground and have better court feel. Definitely prefer high tops or mids if it's air max cushioning.

Last edited:
I got mine on my birthday Sept. 19th and it was very memorable
smile.gif

I don't think you were in the thread for the story but it was pretty epic
pimp.gif

Looking back I get so happy it makes me sad just thinking about it
frown.gif

Congrats and happy birthday although it's months later now
laugh.gif
Yeah bro. I wasn't here in the threads yet. I was reading though, just never created an account.

Man, i bet your bday was crazy!! Stories, do tell!!

And appreciate the wishes playa!

Back
Top Bottom