Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
KicksUSA has Jades, South Beach and other colorways for discounted prices. Just copped SBs for $112 shipped.

The KP's are tanks though. Probably don't need doubles.

Oh yeah trust me,my worn pair looks so clean. I just like to know that i can be worry free when wearing this shoe(which isnt the case.lol) and still have a nice fresh pair to look at from time to time

PJ Tucker brought out the WTL's this weekend 
glasses.gif

Debating the Elite SE for 265...love the shoe, hate the price tag. I ooped my first pair to someone else bc I didn't feel like dropping retail + tax on em...decisions decisions

Villa did me that solid and honored that 49.96 price for the Gamma Blues. They credited me back $40. 
nthat.gif

isnt that under retail?

It is, yeah. Retail was $295. I def like em, but I debate doubling up on the KC (which is my #1) instead. But then again, ever since I ooped my Elites, I've been searching to see if I could find em for a better price. I'm really close to pulling the trigger.

what's the current going rate for DS King's Prides? Thinking about getting a pair before they become harder to find...

what's the current going rate for DS King's Prides? Thinking about getting a pair before they become harder to find...
No clue what size you are but to give you a starting point, my size (10) is averaging 240-320 shipped on the bay

^Has anyone ever seen these in person or online where the wearer made them look good?  I saw them in person last week with an accompanying super matchy matchy outfit and I about lost it.  I even fake-excitedly asked him where he got them from like I was interested.  He smirked and his face lit up as he told me "his connect".  I may have made his day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom