Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the problem with "muting" the details is your taking away from the point of the shoe, why even buy them if you have to take details away? so no more stewie 6 and LBJ2 laser print? no point in owning the shoe and the customization looks horribly done but maybe atleast that part will look better on the touch ups, this is almost as bad as those KB9elite high conversions

Last edited:
I'm looking for WTL and he's coloring on them basically lol, but hey your shoes but like many said it really takes away of the whole purpose of the shoe.

How much are the 2K's going for? I didn't really care for them at 1st now I just have a small urge to have them now they look like they dried up on the bay.

And for the Kings crown for people that have them what are y'all wearing with them? I have a pair coming soon and it didn't hit me until just now I have no clue how I'd wear those unless it was just black jeans/tee

I do agree with the left shoe being colored over that red really made the shoe look like clown shoes.

I don't think dude likes any of the shoes the way they're made, he mutilated the MPs as well. Sometimes you just gotta leave well enough alone.

Yup. I understand it's your own money but that low conversion of possibly the best shoe to release in the last 4 years almost brought me to tears.

More like the most overrated and overhyped shoe in the past 4 years if not 5. The current demand, or lack thereof, justifies that

More like the most overrated and overhyped shoe in the past 4 years if not 5. The current demand, or lack thereof, justifies that

Negative. This is probably the most significant what the lebrob considering its a mash up of each model up to the xi. That's a first.

The "lack of demand" is because nike did us right by dropping them in a large quantity just like the recently did with the what the kobe 9.
Naturally, people will lost interest if the shoe is too easy to get. Beast mode is what happens.

I think he was referring to the MPs as overhyped/overrated.

WTL XI is a great shoe for exactly the reason you pointed out (obv I love how it looks too), I hope they don't cheapen the concept and do one every year.

Last edited:
Negative. This is probably the most significant what the lebrob considering its a mash up of each model up to the xi. That's a first.

The "lack of demand" is because nike did us right by dropping them in a large quantity just like the recently did with the what the kobe 9.
Naturally, people will lost interest if the shoe is too easy to get. Beast mode is what happens.
Concept behind the shoe was good execution was OK. Looking back further on the previous page this whole convo started because I foolishly mistook the guy saying MP were best in last 4 years and thought he was referring to WTL

I think he was referring to the MPs as overhyped/overrated.

WTL XI is a great shoe for exactly the reason you pointed out (obv I love how it looks too), I hope they don't cheapen the concept and do one every year.
This was my mistake. I thought the guy was referring to WTL. And I agree with your previous comment. MPs are in demand still and probably not obtainable for cheap

Back
Top Bottom