Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cause Corks Were Fugly From First Site Too Though......

For Some Reason I Think A Shoe Sells Better If The First Pics Are Just Completely Gross lol

video-018032.jpg

Lifestyles look dope to me. I'll try and pick these up

These look like a pair of Supras

i wonder how many people say 'pass' and '$200?, hell na' then they release a cork version and its all of a sudden a 'cop'
laugh.gif

that would be nice but probably won't happen.

any pics of the kicks lebron wore tonight?
In the Lebron X thread.
i wonder how many people say 'pass' and '$200?, hell na' then they release a cork version and its all of a sudden a 'cop'
laugh.gif
The XI's would look terrible with the cork concept or any other material besides what it was initially designed for.

I don't see these having any potential for EXT versions.

Anyway, why can't a person just pass?

Why do they have to have their integrity questioned by ppl claiming  that opinions will magically be changed once Nike spins the product w/ some sort of gimmick, story line or limited release?

At the end of the day aren't we all sneaker enthusiast who buy what we like and criticize what we dont?

they will for sure have ext versions. you think nike is gonna ignore all that extra money? it's right there on the table for them to grab as long as all you guys keep falling for these price increase GIMMICKS.

youve done it again old sport :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

its funny because just yesterday when i saw these they reminded me of a shoe Megatron or a Gundam bot would wear

appreciate it man. Yup this shoe got that whole robot look going. You should whip up some renderings just for old times sake and see what pops. You never know. :tongue:

that would be nice but probably won't happen.

any pics of the kicks lebron wore tonight?
In the Lebron X thread.
laugh.gif
The XI's would look terrible with the cork concept or any other material besides what it was initially designed for.

I don't see these having any potential for EXT versions.

Anyway, why can't a person just pass?

Why do they have to have their integrity questioned by ppl claiming  that opinions will magically be changed once Nike spins the product w/ some sort of gimmick, story line or limited release?

At the end of the day aren't we all sneaker enthusiast who buy what we like and criticize what we dont?
i get what you're saying but a 'limited' release or a variance of the same sneaker and all of a sudden its a 180. to each their own at the end of the day its their money. i just find it funny how a 'limited' or variance causes a 180.

Back
Top Bottom