• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love the look of this shoe. Honestly.
It hasn't been since the Lebron 7 that the first time I saw pictures I was fully on board with the shoe.
These look amazing.
However...$200 is not happening. $180 was too much for the X so outlets it is for me
I can't wait to try these on. I bet they will be the most comfortable shoes yet!

I'm hoping those blue ones are one of the ones to release 4th quarter this because I'm definitely looking to pick up a pair! And the $200 price tag is nothing to me to be honest with you, because that's starting to become the average price for Nike's. Think about it Foamposites, Hyperposites, Yeezys, Barkley Posites, Lebron IX & X Elites, Lebron X EXT's are ALL clearly over "$200" even a couple of the X's where $200 so where's the big shocker at? Face it we're not living in the day where the average price of a shoe is $150 anymore.
So my advice to those who really like them but don't really like the price tag, is to only pick up the XI's you REALLY want, and not try to buy every pair, then the price point won't seem that bad. Because come this time next year I guarantee 95% of these people in this thread will have at least several XI's sitting in their closet.

I'm hoping those blue ones are one of the ones to release 4th quarter this because I'm definitely looking to pick up a pair! And the $200 price tag is nothing to me to be honest with you, because that's starting to become the average price for Nike's. Think about it Foamposites, Hyperposites, Yeezys, Barkley Posites, Lebron IX & X Elites, Lebron X EXT's are ALL clearly over "$200" even a couple of the X's where $200 so where's the big shocker at? Face it we're not living in the day where the average price of a shoe is $150 anymore.
So my advice to those who really like them but don't really like the price tag, is to only pick up the XI's you REALLY want, and not try to buy every pair, then the price point won't seem that bad. Because come this time next year I guarantee 95% of these people in this thread will have at least several XI's sitting in their closet.

I started doing this for the Xs. $180 - $200 isn't bad but its terrible for me if Im dropping that monthly or bi-weekly.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with the price if theyre colorways i want other than my id i'll get them but you dudes writing long *** paragraphs as to why the price is the way it is is the reason it is lmao nike reps probably reading your posts smiling and laughing :lol:. Like we gotta lot of suckers.

Last edited:
video-018032.jpg

Lifestyles look dope to me. I'll try and pick these up

:x

I don't care for the Lifestyles whatsoever. I just wanna see more colorways of the regular XIs!!

I don't have a problem with the price if theyre colorways i want other than my id i'll get them but you dudes writing long *** paragraphs as to why the price is the way it is is the reason it is lmao nike reps probably reading your posts smiling and laughing
laugh.gif
. Like we gotta lot of suckers.
100% concur. Dudes sound seriously dumb sometimes.

Lebron IX -yes, X -nah/outlet, XI -maybe

the corner cuts on these reminds me of the Kobe VII, so i might cop

(copping brons 'cause of kobe
laugh.gif
)

------------------------

the most ambitious project in the history of ....**blurred**
some LS are nice

but nike's going overboard with these lifestyles.. enough.. last week's kobe 8 "mexican blankets" are.. smh

Last edited:
If you got it you got it keep in mind everybody is not in the same tax bracket in this thread lol not trying to be cocky either but some people in here can get every Lebron that releases if they want with ease others can only pickup a few due to budgets or lifestyles but in the end it's still all the same BUY WHAT YOU LIKE IT'S YOUR MONEY

If you got it you got it keep in mind everybody is not in the same tax bracket in this thread lol not trying to be cocky either but some people in here can get every Lebron that releases if they want with ease others can only pickup a few due to budgets or lifestyles but in the end it's still all the same BUY WHAT YOU LIKE IT'S YOUR MONEY

perfectly said. 1000% agree, how could anyone be shocked by the price.

Back
Top Bottom