Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My sodium levels were rising and I am still shaking from being able to buy them.

I think i may try using my phone from now on.I never get through using my pc now.

I love how people complain when they are actually able to purchase...

"these aren't as limited as I thought....."!

I don't get it either, but shows you the motives of most.

or they are just lame because they are eager to say "i told you so".

and they too ignorant to realize that just because they were available online doesn't mean they were easy to get... hence the 88 cement 3s.
how you gonna want to flip product but don't understand the simple concepts of the hustle?

I love how people complain when they are actually able to purchase...

"these aren't as limited as I thought....."

BE HAPPY FOR ONCE!

Lol those people didn't actually want the shoe.

They wanted it for resell or trade bait.

You're here in this thread everyday, just look at all the people that instantly came around with the hype.

...those people feel duped lol

Man stop with the easy talk.These weren't easy imo but I do feel the 88's were.More sites had them.

Thats back when finishline didn't make you wait and let you cop 5 mins early.

Like the shoes dnt like the price.... Tried to copp didnt work... On to the nxt one..... alsmt 3 bills bfre it said n done.... Might id me one....
Congrats to those who copped.... For those stilp searching hopefully a restock will come..

Was gonna try and grab a pair, but i  over slept 
mean.gif
 where the fairly easy to get ?

Last edited:

wow man, first time I've ever gotten through with a TLO release. I got the waiting on line popup and thought I was doneski, since all my previous times getting that page was a fail, but crazily the wait only lasted like 4 seconds and I got em.  Anyway, ya'll might think I'm crazy but I'd put em in my top 5 brons. I wanted this shoe so bad I was contemplating dropping the 6 bills the europeans were asking when it dropped for them, so I was EXTREMELY happy and surprised to get a pair manually in this bot and reseller world.
Glad you were able to get them.

Im just happy to see that the people that wanted these to wear and collect actually got them instead of having to pay stupid resell on them.

I actually opened the link about 12-15 min after they sent it out, got the waiting in line for 20, checked my phone again and had them in cart.

I'am sure random sizes will pop up next week like they always do for those who missed out so do go overboard with those reseller prices just yet

dont understand people wanting the forging irons. you can design your own colorway on nike id with the forging iron trim and spend the same amount that is truly unique giving you that 1of 1 feel. that limited tag gets them everytime
mean.gif

Had "help" running and managed to get a size 10.5 in my cart. But i overslept and didnt check out. Oh well, onto the DB releases next week

dont understand people wanting the forging irons. you can design your own colorway on nike id with the forging iron trim and spend the same amount that is truly unique giving you that 1of 1 feel. that limited tag gets them everytime :smh:

you don't understand the people buying them then.

I don't care for the 1 for 1 thing. many of us don't. didn't care if it was limited or not either.

also, IDs take about a month to show up... no thanks

Wow. A lot of posts all of a sudden of hit and miss. What happened to the "fake Big Bang" comments and feelings toward the release? Lol. I knew the hype would get to y'all sooner or later. Never changes.

Back
Top Bottom