Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Despite others experiences with End I have been hit with import duties from End..., no smell amount either. They got me for a little over $80 bucks. Many times it is luck of the draw

Despite others experiences with End I have been hit with import duties from End..., no smell amount either. They got me for a little over $80 bucks. Many times it is luck of the draw
Thanks for the heads up, was just about to order. Not taking a chance with the customs draw. These might sit around, so DSG might get in another sale and might be able to cop under retail there.

I've ordered expensive car parts that weighed a lot and came in super large boxes and have never been hit with customs

I've also ordered from damn near all these overseas shoe sites and never got hit

wonder if it's a regional thing or state type thing

I've ordered expensive car parts that weighed a lot and came in super large boxes and have never been hit with customs

I've also ordered from damn near all these overseas shoe sites and never got hit

wonder if it's a regional thing or state type thing
must be

laugh.gif
they've been out in my neighborhood for almost two weeks prior to today at retail and nobody really bought them.
People don't seem to be feeling the 11's much. I think Nike took a step back taking out the visible air unit. Lebron barely even wears them lol

Gamma's were a cop from day one...glad everyone slept. I probably didn't even need to bother getting up early.

Gamma Blue XI is another I will leave alone. This XI is a good line, but I can go without the many alternate or irrelevant colorways.

Same here yoo. Gamma blies were the first of the xi I wanted. Now I got

Aways
Forging iron
Gammas

Then miami nights would be next

Did DSG always pick up lebrons?  or is it just this year.  i dont remember them having any Xs last year.. 

With all the hoopla surrounding the colorways that don't have any relevance to Miami Heat colorways, I really like the simplicity of the Away XI and how its easy to find things to wear with them.

Back
Top Bottom