Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anybody else noticed this on FTL? http://www.footlocker.com/_-_/keyword-26376800

Still showing the FI like available to ship by end of November but says OUT OF STOCK when tying to put in cart...
if you want those FI I would keep checking back daily for sizes to pop back up... that's the same way they had the hyperposites on the site...it either said out of stock or backordered but when they finally got their stock my size popped up and I ordered with the quicks..

if you want those FI I would keep checking back daily for sizes to pop back up... that's the same way they had the hyperposites on the site...it either said out of stock or backordered but when they finally got their stock my size popped up and I ordered with the quicks..

I've been watching as well 8o hoping my size would pop up but they're gone now :(

Forging Iron just came in. I guess i'm the minority here, I actually think they look better in person than they did in pics. Super dope shoe.....didn't like the $50 increase at first, but I have to say it was well worth it as i'm satisfied with my purchase and it's lot better than paying resell prices. No reason for me to compare it to the big bangs. It has its own shade of orange and it's a different shoe im cool with that. 

Damnit TWNTY8...now I want those

THIS, lol. That aint even cool. Look nice in those pics but I'm thrown off by all the carbon fiber. Easy pass. Colorway is cool. TWNTY8s pics could sell me on plastic bags tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Nights are waiting for me at home, but I was slightly underwhelmed at the FI in person. Big nailed it with the gradient not quite looking as good as it should, a bit simple. Nice details but definitely not worth $50 over. If I could find a someone willing I would trade for the Big Bangs in a heartbeat.

Idk how the miami nights sole looks, but the blue ice sole of the FI looks really nice, photos don't capture the amount of blue in it. Walking on Walter White.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 GF

Maybe I will dye the soles before they yellow. I've always been a sucker for orange. Also, gammas look better in person for sure. Of course I'm a beast, so any shoe in my hand looks good most of the time lol

Lawd have mercy!..... if people are finding the FI a little underwhelming in person whats going to happen after they spend 200 + on the TW and see them in person!!....question for all the TW lovers out there...if nike decided to bump retail up on them to 250, would you still cop on RD?

Maybe I will dye the soles before they yellow. I've always been a sucker for orange. Also, gammas look better in person for sure. Of course I'm a beast, so any shoe in my hand looks good most of the time lol

This is true lol.

Figured the soles were cool since they weren't truly translucent.

Lawd have mercy!..... if people are finding the FI a little underwhelming in person whats going to happen after they spend 200 + on the TW and see them in person!!....question for all the TW lovers out there...if nike decided to bump retail up on them to 250, would you still cop on RD?

Honestly the TW aren't even on my radar. A lot of these colors are love/hate. Beauty of the schemes as it feels like they dropping something for everyone.

I spent 245 to get mine early. When Nike first released the big promo with Lebron showing off the KP and TW, the TW were the shoe that caught my eye. Love em, and will be doubling up come RD.

Back
Top Bottom