Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone's XI's super squeaky? Mine be loud as hell. My Kings pride to be exact, i took the insole out of them to see what that was all about. That might be why?

Anyone's XI's super squeaky? Mine be loud as hell. My Kings pride to be exact, i took the insole out of them to see what that was all about. That might be why?

It's just the lunarlon rubbing on the inside of the shoe. My kp and aways do it and I'm sure my other pairs I haven't worn yet do it too.

Could be a fit thing. A guy in here yesterday said his pair accidentally came with the wrong size insole on one shoe and coincidentally it didn't squeak. But I figure it'll just squeak with that type of set-up.

Um nope! X Xmas was clean
Didn't care for the X at all. Preferred the red on the lX's. I also don't wanna keep seeing the same colors used on the majority of the shoe. That's why I like the Xl. Takes things in a different direction.

Christmas 11's look dope, better than the 10's did.

X's were clean and you can wear them all year. The XI are like a 2 month period. I do like how the XI isn't that standard Red/Green Combo though.

X's were clean and you can wear them all year. The XI are like a 2 month period. I do like how the XI isn't that standard Red/Green Combo though.
I'll give you that, it's easier to match and rock em during the year. But I usually don't wear the Christmas pairs any other time of the year except December anyways lol just my thing since it's my birthday month.

Last edited:
damnnn had no clue they came with christmas flakes... gonna need more than one pair now
There's literally NO WAY that Statement can be Serious. 
mean.gif

Lebron Christmas XI's are One of thee All-Time Corniest Sneakers Ever, Mostly BECAUSE of the BS Snowflake Print.

But hey... maybe you're just joking and it was all Sarcasm.

I am sure if you get them someone will rip your arm off at that offer.

I bet I just really liked the shoe but I had to be at work
Don't get me wrong they nice but I only planned on using the DB's as trade bait for some kicks I missed out on or older releases

Back
Top Bottom