• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Let me get those lace locks 
indifferent.gif
 I'll drop 150 for the lot of them.

anyone with TW's already care to tell me if the foamposite on them is harder? on my pair  its definitely harder than the foam on my KP's. also the flywire is all there, but it isn't exactly placed in some of the windows. I'm pretty sure sure they're legit, i think i'm just being a little paranoid. 
roll.gif

anyone with TW's already care to tell me if the foamposite on them is harder? on my pair  its definitely harder than the foam on my KP's. also the flywire is all there, but it isn't exactly placed in some of the windows. I'm pretty sure sure they're legit, i think i'm just being a little paranoid. 
roll.gif
Yeah my TWs I got over from Asia has armorposite that seems to be a little stiffer than the chroma armorposite foam found on the KPs.

Yeah my TWs I got over from Asia has armorposite that seems to be a little stiffer than the chroma armorposite foam found on the KPs.
Same here, my non-XDR pair is just a little stiffer. Similar to the Hyperposites that have a frosted/matte color like the Arctic Greens vs the softer posite like Crimsons.

Last edited:
anyone with TW's already care to tell me if the foamposite on them is harder? on my pair  its definitely harder than the foam on my KP's. also the flywire is all there, but it isn't exactly placed in some of the windows. I'm pretty sure sure they're legit, i think i'm just being a little paranoid. :rofl:

My Gammas & 2nd pair of KPs came with the flywire not exposed on the inner side. A pair of tweezers later.... problem fixed. I can't speak on the firmness of the TWs Armorposite thou....

Same here, my non-XDR pair is just a little stiffer. Similar to the Hyperposites that have a frosted/matte color like the Arctic Greens vs the softer posite like Crimsons.
On that note of XDR I noticed that both my KPs and TWs both have the same amount of wear on the tread of the outsole even though I literally wear them the same amount and the TWs are XDR.  I'll see if over the long run this still remains true.

My Foot Locker did reserve a pair for the TWs. Needless to say, I'm pumped. :pimp:

FI's came with a lace lock...I bet you think that's cool, but like dude threw a lace lock on his KPs (in which they didn't come with) you think is corny (as example) what's the difference? No flame btw

All good. Actually got me thinking why I even care tbh. I do think the lace lock on the FI is a nice touch. I'm just not into adding things onto something for the sake of coolness. KPs are my favorite release to this point and I think they're perfect without locks. If I were to add lace locks I'd feel like I'm saying "these aren't good enough without lace locks."

I'm probably looking into it too much. And tbh, those gold locks do look nice. Just my opinion hope I didn't offend anybody.

I mean some people just like to wear theirs different a lace lock on a non lace lock shoe will make you stand out, one last thing then on to the TWs...So what if the F.Is didn't come with lace locks but the KPs did come with lace locks? How would you feel?

I mean some people just like to wear theirs different a lace lock on a non lace lock shoe will make you stand out, one last thing then on to the TWs...So what if the F.Is didn't come with lace locks but the KPs did come with lace locks? How would you feel?

Not sure what you're trying to prove. If it's that I'm trippin too hard over what the next man is doin/adding to their shoes, you're right. It is what it is and whatever hommie does with his shoes isn't my business.

I just know that I'm not going out of my way to aesthetically add something to my shoe that it didn't come with.

Not trying to prove anything homie, just varying the situation in which you brought up, no hard feelings, we're on a forum to base our opinions in the community, right? There's nothing wrong with that

Not trying to prove anything homie, just varying the situation in which you brought up, no hard feelings, we're on a forum to base our opinions in the community, right? There's nothing wrong with that

You're right. We're all entitled to our own opinions on here. Just felt like you were trying to prove my opinion wrong. Lace lock or no lace lock I love the XI model. If it comes with em, cool. If they don't, that's cool too. If the KP came with locks and the FI didn't then I would just figure that's how it's supposed to be and not look into it any further.

Should you guys even call it a lace lock? It's not like the ones on Jordan's where they actually LOCK the shoe strings in place. They look ridiculous on all Lebron's anyway.

No one calls the lace thingy (lace dubrae) on Air Force ones a lace lock.

it may not have a spring loaded "lock" in it, but it definitely holds the laces in place just fine. im just not a fan of it cuz of the fact that i dont ball in mine and wear my laces relatively loose.

page 500 already, impressive

lace lock is ok for casual streetwear but its the last thing u want on ur shoes while u ball, it kills when some 1 steps/lands on u as it digs into ur instep

Regarding the stolen shoes issue. Yes it hurts to lose something that you worked hard for. Someone stole my Black Penny 1/2 cents out of my backseat while my car was in the body shop. Funny thing is no one in the shop wore my size...but what would be a possible scenario if you were to just so happen to see this occur? Would you approach this person,call the police or just watch!? There only shoes and I've been in life or death situations plenty of times. I value my life more.

Who knows their history?

What other shoe or shoes dropped ONLY online in the past???

Who knows their history?

What other shoe or shoes dropped ONLY online in the past???

its been a few.
from what i remember off the top of my head:

Bday Lebrons
Nubuck 12s
Laser 4s (as mentioned already)
Eminem IIs
Finale 23s
Flightclub XVs (tho they showed up at outlets)
thunder/lightning IVs

i could be wrong about a few but im pretty sure about most of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom