Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im about 30 games in. plan on finishing my 30 this weekend for sure. probably doing 15 games tonight when I get off if I can stand it. Im using the Bucks and im a PG.... terrible team. Made me want to put a hate crime on Larry Sanders.

I got confirmation from SH as well. And I had to do the size swap. They're good with me!

Steal of the year for me because AvM are in my top 3 XI's so far.

Last edited:
dat play by play tracking update
eyes.gif
About as thrilling as PBP 2K updates.

must resist urge to go buy a ps4 and nba2k14...

can anyone estimate the number of hours it takes to get to Nike sig shoe?

throwing this out there.... 20 min * X amount of games + probably an hrs worth of cut scenes.

min 60 games = 1200 minutes = 20 hrs + 1 hr of cut scenes is probably the bare min.

Pretty much no one is getting them after around 60 games though, it's more like 75ish

must resist urge to go buy a ps4 and nba2k14...

can anyone estimate the number of hours it takes to get to Nike sig shoe?
I've been calling around this morning trying to find a PS4 to see if I can knockout a pair this weekend as well to go along with the code I have my little cousin workin on for me :lol:

My (million) pairs of AvM shipped from SoleHeaven, deal of the year on XIs!
aaaaawwww man that's crazy :rofl: I still haven't gotten my tracking email yet, it's all your fault lewi1913 lewi1913 they've been working so hard to ship yours they can't get to mine! >:

dunkmans don't like 1/2 bad in these pics. I like the lighter grey vs a dark green my brain has imagined

AvM are actually a great looking shoe, the FI were pretty blah, and big bang wanna-be. I'm just saying, if these were limited, things would be different. Just look at the 2k14 shoe. If they were not limited to 2014 pairs, would people be doing this if they were GR but you just had to do the goals in game?
well if the 2k14 shoes where a GR I wouldn't have to play the game to get the code, I could just walk in and grab them.. 

The ONLY way you can get these is by getting the code..

But to kill your argument, KPs are probably the most popular shoe in the XI and they probaby produced more KPs then any other lebron Xl colorway.  to me AvMs look like miami hurricane colors and I hate the hurricanes, I'm a florida gator fan. 

Back
Top Bottom