Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nvm just found his website .. Are they good quality?
Be careful with lancer customs. No customer service at all. They'll ship at there own pace even if that means a month or more. Took almost a month to get my gold ones from them even after I tried contacting them about my order and got no response.

Went to 2 sports authoritys around my way first one had nothing second one had KP and gammas. Finally gotnl some KPs

nvm just found his website .. Are they good quality?
lancer customs lacelocks are great. For what it is, I think $10 per set is reasonable. Got them for every X I bought. He can get very busy though = very long wait times. I hope he starts offering matching lacelocks for the XI on his website. Although, I'm sure you could ask him to do a custom job.

Never bought a pair of Lebrons until the XI. This is the result of just the past couple of weeks. My bank account is a little sore.
Eesh...I feel you though bro.  Not a good look at this time of year...(but it is tho, if you catch my drift).  We gotta do what we gotta do.  
smokin.gif

Tried to cop the Miami Nights on this finishline restock..........but im getting that stupid error again.

My shipping and billing address is the same........so i have no clue why im not able to pay for anything on their stupid a** website, smdh.

Done shopping there, point blank. (Its STUPID because i JUST bout the Fire red V`s there on release day without a single problem, smdh, always something)

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan
Brings back memories :rofl:

So I had to endure a endless loop of that damn robin Thicke song on finishline's 800 number just to cancel my order.
I was on hold today too and that song was driving me crazy :lol:

real talk.... If these MN were not semi-limited or were A total GR, would people be all over 'em? Haven't seen in person- don't mind them, but are they better than advertised or hypetrain material? I haven't really been blown away by any CW other than the KP which I believe is the best so far.
Me and a lot of other guys were hype about the Carbons before the limited tag got thrown on 'em
None of the upcoming CWs look very impressing IMO

I feel the same way....that's why I'm currently back tracking now and grabbing stuff I skipped on....not looking forward to anything coming up.....

Last edited:

lancer customs lacelocks are great. For what it is, I think $10 per set is reasonable. Got them for every X I bought. He can get very busy though = very long wait times. I hope he starts offering matching lacelocks for the XI on his website. Although, I'm sure you could ask him to do a custom job.
Be careful with lancer customs. No customer service at all. They'll ship at there own pace even if that means a month or more. Took almost a month to get my gold ones from them even after I tried contacting them about my order and got no response.
repped both for honest answers

well now im torn
sick.gif

I dont mind waiting cause i don't plan on wearing the pair im trying to get lacelocks on for quite some time. Im more concerned with quality and finish of product.

People actually use those sole protector things? Damn, feeling old here. I just rock my kicks, and it is what it is. If theres anything major to clean off on the bottom i'll do it, other than that it's not a big deal the bottom of the shoes are meant to be dirty. I'm not gong to put "sole protectors" on the bottom that's just overboard, might as well wear your shoes around in a plastic bag. Then again I feel like the minority here, i'm guesing this is the new trend and im out of the loop lol

If you don't care about the bottoms of your shoes then maybe the post wasn't for you.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a trend, it's really just people trying to get the most life they possibly can out of an expensive purchase.

I'm not super particular about the condition of my soles, but it is a really nice feeling pulling out a pair that you forgot about from the back of your closet and having them look as good as they did when you bought them.

For that purpose I may consider purchasing a sole protector.

If you don't care about the bottoms of your shoes then maybe the post wasn't for you.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a trend, it's really just people trying to get the most life they possibly can out of an expensive purchase.

I'm not super particular about the condition of my soles, but it is a really nice feeling pulling out a pair that you forgot about from the back of your closet and having them look as good as they did when you bought them.

For that purpose I may consider purchasing a sole protector.
Me not using sole protectors doesn't correlate to me not caring about the bottom of my shoe. By me saying its not a big deal and stating the bottom of your shoes are meant to be dirty also doesn't mean i dont care about the bottom of it, cause I do care actually. Since having my first pair of J's/kicks 20 years ago, inventions like the the "sole protector" didn't exist, we just wore our shoes like how anyone would wear their shoe...obviously the bottom is touching the dirty ground....PERIOD. But thats how I see it, it's how I always wore my shoes which is just wear them, not putting a film on the bottom and a heat gun towards it to protect it. By all means, if people like doing that then thats great I do understand since shoes are expensive now a days and you might like your stuff super fresh. Thats totally fine. You're right it might not be a trend but just that times are different now. You got the same dudes who do soleprotectors who are the ones who keep every pair DS in their closet till the day they dieand hardly rock their kicks, so no surprise. Back then we rocked our kicks and balled in it on the daily, now it seems like its more of preserving and collecting like pokemon cards. Like i said....i'm out of the loop sometimes lol.

Last edited:
Got shipping notification email from UPS today for my back ordered MN from FTL. They must have got their shipment in and are getting ready to despatch their orders. Good to have these by Christmas assuming there is no delays.

A couple people mentioned black mints...are there pics I missed??

Nevermind I found em. Pretty nice, but damn Nike is ODing on that sole color.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes!.....a footlocker in my city is getting the xmas 11...so relieved seeing that the x xmas didnt drop here and I lucked up on my size showing up one day on ndc!

Back
Top Bottom