Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LOL heck no my daughter gettin kicks just like daddy!
LOL thats a daughter who has good taste!
yea... I took care of my fam then went to work on da kicks... heck, 90% of my xmas gifts are shoes every year. everyone loves shoes for xmas
pimp.gif
Right, thats the way to do it.  I did all the Christmas shopping first, now it's on to the kicks with the money I got left to spend!  Gotta take care of the fam, tis the season!!

its the lunarlon... most of your body weight is on top of your heel and will sink into the overly thick lunarlon... just my guess
I definitely felt like the XI was higher in the forefoot than the heel when I tried them on. Feels weird especially compared to previous LeBrons. It's not the lunarlon since it doesn't happen in Kobes

6 pairs of the same colorway? do the soles wear out that easily or do you love the KPs that much?
one to ball in, one for casual use, one to stock, one wear around the house, one to sleep in, one for yard work.. how many pairs do you buy of each colorway?

one to ball in, one for casual use, one to stock, one wear around the house, one to sleep in, one for yard work.. how many pairs do you buy of each colorway?

:lol: lewi stocks up on colorways he likes... (ex. KPs and Kobe 8 Purple Fades)

He'll still be rockin a fresh pair in 2020!

Complex are the first to scrutinize sneaker-heads but want to create best of lists **** those guys srs  

I don't feel any which way about complex.

I occasionally read their articles, but I'm curious as to how you feel complex tries to scrutinize the sneaker community?

As far as I can see, they have a pretty in depth section on their website where they do entire write ups explaining the stories behind different people chasing down grails, what kicks are being worn around the office. They have that show with Clark Kent, which brings on guest like bobbito, spike lee, jbf customs, Ronnie Fieg etc.

They seem to appreciate the sneaker culture just fine to me.

JW

Back
Top Bottom