Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can someone do a comparison between the redefined lebron and the onesnthatnwere originally released?
Not sure if this is what you mean but can someone show a side by side pic of lebron's custom Xmas pair and the ones releasing.

Last edited:
I want them but I just can't justify the price right now after Xmas. Hated these at first but wow they really look nice after seeing more high res pics

Won my FF league so I went ahead a copped the AvM for $153 shipped. Anyone know how long sole haven shipping takes?

Not copping but the xmas cw honestly is really nice. The whole "I don't get why they are released after xmas" argument has already been brought up, so I won't take it there. But I will say that I honestly would have purchased these if they dropped beginning of dec. I love gettin into the holiday spirit and would have rocked these heavily throughout the month.

bout to get some coffee and do my routine mall drive by see what it look like. will post up any info when I get back.  Roosevelt & Sunrise 

Not copping but the xmas cw honestly is really nice. The whole "I don't get why they are released after xmas" argument has already been brought up, so I won't take it there. But I will say that I honestly would have purchased these if they dropped beginning of dec. I love gettin into the holiday spirit and would have rocked these heavily throughout the month.

Exactly! Usually it doesn't matter that they release the day after Xmas, but this year they went OD Xmas style with the snowflakes and lace ornament, so they should have dropped before. Gon' be hard to justify rockin' em in the spring.

havent been following this thread at all ...

THE XMAS WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLY PAIR OF 11's.

$200. SHAME ON YOU NIKE.:smh:

EDIT
FNL ALREADY CRASHED.:lol:lol:lol:

cant wait til this sneaker fad is over with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom