• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BMH > all star games and summit lake hornets

and all star games are 250 just so you know.... now way im dropping that much

Better pic.

I guess all those that thought these were ASGs were wrong.

Black light? NOT!!! Lol

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-140.jpg.html

Ooooooooooh Sooooooooo Copped!
smokin.gif
Haha, literally just copped the 9's yesterday, and i'll be happy to get these as well.

So I had a thought today. What if these 2k14 XIs have your Gamertag or 2k account sewn on? Or your character's face somewhere on the shoe? Maybe thats why it's been blacked out since you wouldn't know how it would look. I mean didn't the lebron pic say custom lebron XI anyway or am I mistaken? That would be a huge blow to people who dropped big bread on codes :wow: Just a thought..

Last edited:
the heat is on..looking to sell me gammas now lol. black laces on bhm for me I can use the purple laces on one of my IDs, I'll need it.

SLHs are pretty dope this year, might be the first time I cop that colorway. Been kinda hard being selective with some of these XIs, luckily a lot of them have been found on discount

i'm liking the SLH and the all stars and the graffiti's, since I missed out on the MN i'll just get the CF flightposites when those release lol

Heat is def starting to come out.  Smart move after all this 2k code hype.  Personally brought my interest back into the 11, good to see some creative dope color ways dropping 

Out of ASG, BHM, and SLH, I feel like ASG is the the one I wouldn't be pissed if I missed out. Kind of underwhelming this year. 
eyes.gif

Wait, so the All-Stars release 2/22? But so do the Jade Glazes... Both are releasing the same day?????

Out of ASG, BHM, and SLH, I feel like ASG is the the one I wouldn't be pissed if I missed out. Kind of underwhelming this year. :rolleyes
AGREED!! The ASG's are "cool" but it's like Nike went more all out on the BHM then on the ASG this year. It's so much detail on the BHM from the 3M, lace lock, special tag above the LJ logo, gold stitched in crown & sword behind the tongue, clear sold with gold flakes, and different design on the inside of the shoe but hey the ASG's "glow in the dark" lol... I may still pickup the ASG's because it will be a different type of colorway to my Lebron collection but they'll be on the level as my AvM XI's for me.

Last edited:
Wait, so the All-Stars release 2/22? But so do the Jade Glazes... Both are releasing the same day?????
nah, i think i got my dates mixed up,i'll take a pic of the release schedule when i go to work on tuesday, 

i think the date might be 2/17 for the asg and 2/22 for the dark jade ones.

If the ASG has the "Yeezy" Glow. Then I think they are somewhat worth the $250.00

Back
Top Bottom