• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
you really making me wanna go out and grab these today 
laugh.gif
 been trying to hold off tho 

Last edited:
Knew they had something up their sleeve lol
I know this isn't an XI, but did anyone else notice that the new Lebron logo is on these?  That mean's they were produced much later than when the II's were originally produced.  Retro's on the way sooner than later?  Thanks to SN for pointing it out in their recent article.

Last edited:
That's a good catch on the new logo. Not of fan of that colorway on the IIs, but I really liked that model

man I regret selling my KPs that was so stupid
mean.gif
 when I get some extra cash I am getting them again I don't care if I gotta pay resell

man I regret selling my KPs that was so stupid :smh:  when I get some extra cash I am getting them again I don't care if I gotta pay resell

I love them. I got one from citygear for $200 shipped when they did the online anniversary thing but then got another from the SPORTSAUTHORITY jungle thigh for like $168 shipped. Just wanted my citygear money back :lol:

I know this isn't an XI, but did anyone else notice that the new Lebron logo is on these?  That mean's they were produced much later than when the II's were originally produced.  Retro's on the way sooner than later?  Thanks to SN for pointing it out in their recent article.
its lebron james, I am sure he can get any model with any colorway and with any material anytime he wants. 

I love them. I got one from citygear for $200 shipped when they did the online anniversary thing but then got another from the SPORTSAUTHORITY jungle thigh for like $168 shipped. Just wanted my citygear money back
laugh.gif
damn man I remember when the SA link was up on the thread I didn't have the extra coin that day I was really bitter about it lol

it was a dumb move, I needed the cash and I was like I can live without them, stupid the posite has this sick finish in person the pics don't capture the way it is in person

fortunately resell hasn't been crazy on them so in a few weeks i'll be able to pick up another pair

I love them. I got one from citygear for $200 shipped when they did the online anniversary thing but then got another from the SPORTSAUTHORITY jungle thigh for like $168 shipped. Just wanted my citygear money back
laugh.gif
kps are still my fav of all the lebron 11's so far .. love it was so original and perfectly executed and was readily available to anyone who wanted.

so funny how i wanted the miami nights but thought i could wait on them. I mean literally i saw them everywhere and thought i was safe to wait... Then i go back to mall when im ready to cop and every store was sold out or had size 11 and below.. O well guess ill have to buy them off of some fool on ebay who wnats to get 230 before ebay and paypal fees lmao

Ewww they ruined the hornets. By far the worse I've seen so far

Back
Top Bottom