Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So at my local gym here in Laker land where kobes are worn by every other person, I'm starting to see a few XI's. I was the first with the KP but now quite a few ppl rocking them. I've seen breds, TW, MN, DM and a couple of gammas.

What's it looking like at yall gyms?

weellp this theead is kinda wack now.. I'll be back when the lows pops up.. no one will care or miss me. cya nobody

So at my local gym here in Laker land where kobes are worn by every other person, I'm starting to see a few XI's. I was the first with the KP but now quite a few ppl rocking them. I've seen breds, TW, MN, DM and a couple of gammas.

What's it looking like at yall gyms?
My gym is predominantly white, soo... Free Runs, Lunarglides, Asics, Brooks, Flyknits, Saucony, etc.

man...
mean.gif
curse my size 13 feet....and curse nike for making size 13 in such short quantity

man... :smh: curse my size 13 feet....and curse nike for making size 13 in such short quantity

Yea size 13 has got to be the worst :smh: it's like right at the border of normal so most stores usually only get 1 to 2 pairs but at least we're not a size14-15 those guys are virtually SOL on most releases :frown:

Yea size 13 has got to be the worst
mean.gif
it's like right at the border of normal so most stores usually only get 1 to 2 pairs but at least we're not a size14-15 those guys are virtually SOL on most releases
frown.gif
and whenever theres restocks or they have deals on pairs...theres never a size 13 up for grabs. smh resellers know it 2. prices NEVER come down on size 13

Apparently this is what happens when you drink too much caffeine during the day and the wife n baby are already asleep. 2 things I learned:
1. I have no concept of proper lighting or photography in general.
2. Not sure if it can get more lame than having free time on a Saturday night to do whatever I want and deciding to set up a photoshoot for my shoes.

View media item 741202
View media item 741203
I will say this though, having them all set up next to each other really got me to stop looking at them in terms of their rank and got me to really appreciate what each of them bring as a colorway.

Apparently this is what happens when you drink too much caffeine during the day and the wife n baby are already asleep. 2 things I learned:
1. I have no concept of proper lighting or photography in general.
2. Not sure if it can get more lame than having free time on a Saturday night to do whatever I want and deciding to set up a photoshoot for my shoes.

View media item 741202
View media item 741203
I will say this though, having them all set up next to each other really got me to stop looking at them in terms of their rank and got me to really appreciate what each of them bring as a colorway.

This!!!

That's the main reason why I collect Lebrons. The subtle or not subtle differences from colorway to colorway in each model. It's good to pull them out & stare at on boring rainy days.

Local dtlr still have them in stock, not sure the sizes but they are not selling. Waiting for them to go on sale like the 10's which i was able to get for $100

Back
Top Bottom