Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I believe some guy said in the context if you don't like the shoe at first sight then your being swindled by Nike. He had the right idea but the way he went about was in the wrong direction. [@]GrizzlyAnimal you can loosen them up like Wale you still got that crappy frame. I'm not going on a tirade or persuade people to feel the way I'm feeling but I'm kinda lost right now. I just knew a taxi elite version of the 11s was going to be great and to see a Petrie bomb is baffling as seeing a Tinker bomb before Jerry Krause broke up the bulls in '98 /rant

Last edited:
...to Black on Black, Black when we cop rides 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Nothing to say about the elite. Dont know how anybody can pass judgement on those poor quality pics

Last edited:
I know from a structural standpoint it's a back step. I.E the Jordan 11 and 11 IE was home run on comparison to what this particular model has to offer. I'm sorry this shoe should be scrapped!

I'm still ready to cop some discounted lows personally.. and maybe Graffittis and AvMs. I like what everyone else hates hah

After looking at the pics on sneakernews, I decided.....

I'm getting the Elites.

After further examination of the Elites it seems like they partially removed the posite part of the toe box that wrapped around the outer side of the toe box area :nerd: given these will fit like the original XI minus the constriction of the pinky toe crushing toe box posite section these may truly run TTS :smile: I'm in either way :lol:

So, are there ANY Hyperposite on the Elites? I'll be bummed if not. The Hyperposite was my favorite part about the XI.

It breaks my heart seeing LBJ keep wearing soldiers...

Yeah hopefully these elites have been properly tested with LBJ in mind this time :nerd:

I'd hate to see him win the championship in some soldiers... MVP soldiers... Championship soldier pack... Ring ceremony soldiers :x

Back
Top Bottom