Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Oh wow, so Bron chilling in the AvM's but he ain't playing in 'em
laugh.gif

FinishLine has those multi color GS listed as a 2/13 release.  Footaction has the BHM up on 2/1...besides Nike, they are the only ones that have them listed so far.

XIs really that uncomfortable?

I was planning on trying on the graffitis before i cop on saturday for size but I keep hearing ppl say they dont feel too well

I was planning on trying on the graffitis before i cop on saturday for size but I keep hearing ppl say they dont feel too well

For me yes they were uncomfortable the first 5 or so wears. I think you really have to break them in because now they are very very comfortable but I have worn my KPs a good amount of times. If you get a pair just make sure you break em in first if your gonna do a lot of walking or playing ball.

XIs feel good to me. Just gotta break them in like any other shoe, especially ones using posite, to get the most out of them. If you're willing to do that, they'll be just fine for most people IMO. I know my KPs that I've had since RD feel more comfortable than my TWs or MNs simply cuz I've worn them more often.

Most comfortable hoop shoes I've ever played in since they broke in. Before the break in though? Yea.. My pinky toes had some work to do to stretch out the toe box.

Anyone else feel the Graffiti's would look better with a white sole? I feel like it needs a lil more color contrast. Someone please photoshop that!!!!!

They are uncomfortable at first, but they just need break in time like most basketball shoes. If you're using them to hoop, you should be fine after a couple hours of game time. But, from a couple collectors I know have given up on the XI model because they can't handle the break in time. But I understand when they would wear the shoe just one or twice after buying it.

Nice pics rokkyx rokkyx :nthat: I think I'm a throw mine on if I go out to catch the game Super Bowl Sunday, I was gonna wait til the weather broke to rock 'em but I found a sick sweatshirt to go with them but after further inspection I couldn't really get down with what it actually was saying on it :smh: .... I might still take a crack at it tho :lol:....

View media item 761534View media item 761535
Also thought about a lace swap but can't really seem to locate a good round Lebron type of lace to go with them, found a pic of dude who used denim X laces. I've never been the type to do lace swaps but I thought it didn't look too bad though....

View media item 761540

Last edited:

My pair, .5 up, was cutting into my foot along the posite toebox. I wore them 3-4 times for a few hours but they always felt like they were suffocating my foot even with loose laces. I don't have particularly large or wide feet. I guess I needed an entire full size up, maybe a size and a half, they were just that tight on regular dri fit nike socks.   I was disappointed, but I might cop again when they go on sale in the outlets.

$217 after tax and you gotta walk around uncomfortable for a week? nah. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom