Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
it's OK I understand. But regardless of post count everyone is in this thread for the love of the shoe.

I wasn't commenting on your post count.

That pic was just posted early in the thread, and I know you just recently started posting here so I assumed you may not know it was posted many times before.

I was able to cop the Graffiti's off NDC with a 15% off code and 3 gift cards. So $70 out of pocket?? I'll take that. Only 4 total CW's this year for me so far as opposed to 18 total X's from last year. Oh well.

That jersey will be copped as well but that $20 hike from 90 to 110 on Swingman jersey's :x

I'm not going to lie. I caught the graffiti itis but it remains deep inside. They would look good with shorts but who knows...just let this bhm release go smoothly since I only have 2 stores near me doing raffles but rent will be due for most people so hopefully I will be 4 for 4 come Saturday

retail pair...not even modified. Nike must have given him an ear full
laugh.gif
So the toebox on the graffitis are higher?

i have zero spots getting the bhm just like every other year.. i will be going  again on wednesday to make sure 

Man all the King's Prides seem sold out around me I live in South Florida. Can't believe they moved like that.
Yeah man, I've been looking for them up in the Philly area.

Major bummer, and I'm not trying to pay someone 299 on ebay for a pair. Keep hoping I can get lucky and scoop a pair that might hit one of the online stores.

Saw the creamsicle looking pair today in person...

The posite had the same texture as those orange circus peanuts...

They're pretty nice in person tho. May have to scoop with a dizzy...

Man all the King's Prides seem sold out around me I live in South Florida. Can't believe they moved like that.

Yeah man, I've been looking for them up in the Philly area.

Major bummer, and I'm not trying to pay someone 299 on ebay for a pair. Keep hoping I can get lucky and scoop a pair that might hit one of the online stores.

Bruh people are really paying $300 for those?

Graffiti sales probably doubled today lol, kids at my school were buzzing about the grafittis last week, they normally on talk about Jordan releases like the bel airs taxis or gammas

Missed the game but i was just watching the highlights and i see Bron in the homes and say to myself they are probably buzzin on NT....Opinions probably changed and orders placed!

Back
Top Bottom