Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

These are boring as i dunno what... 
tired.gif
So you're only picking up 2 pair then?
laugh.gif
Nah, I pass on the ones I'm not feeling. So far passed on Aways, MN, Dunkman, Graffitis...

Sizes 8 to 12 available on eBay in the graffiti 11s for $125 to $130 shipped depending on size. I was able to grab my size 13 for $130shipped.
Wasn't planning on grabbing them but $130shipped made it hard to pass up :D

not a bad price at all. looks like he has a size 8-12 and is a power seller.

im passing tho. gotta show restraint especially since I passed on the dunkmans for now and I want them more.

im passing tho. gotta show restraint especially since I passed on the dunkmans for now and I want them more.
I went from not wanting them to maybe wanting them because of the price.  Like the idea of adding it to the collection is the tough part.

I went from not wanting them to maybe wanting them because of the price.  Like the idea of adding it to the collection is the tough part.

don't blame you. my thought process is that I really don't think ill wear them because black/white/red is so common in my collection and Im honestly not big on the pattern as a whole. id advise anyone that's on the fence tho to jump on the deal since its a crazy deal.

don't blame you. my thought process is that I really don't think ill wear them because black/white/red is so common in my collection and Im honestly not big on the pattern as a whole. id advise anyone that's on the fence tho to jump on the deal since its a crazy deal.
that's why i'm not pulling the trigger, these will never get worn lol

Sizes 8 to 12 available on eBay in the graffiti 11s for $125 to $130 shipped depending on size. I was able to grab my size 13 for $130shipped.
Wasn't planning on grabbing them but $130shipped made it hard to pass up
happy.gif
Repped. Thanks for looking out. Never thought i'd see this Lebron at KD prices

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with this ebay seller that has the incredible price for the Graffiti's ? Lol

damn, someone copped the size 12 graffiti right from under me. That was a sweet price but i'll live lol

For me still weighing up getting either BHM, ASG or both... Might just get the BHM and see how the weeks go leading up to ASG release.

But think after that im gonna chill unless a crazy colour comes out as the elites look terrible in the pics out so far.

Back
Top Bottom