Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the blue suede are horrible...the denim...those might be okay.  All I'm saying is

GIVE US RED SUEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!

everyone keep hatin and they will be a calm easy pick up for me

hate hate hate = retail for me
retail for you, and double the price once you get them and put them up for sale 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 771348View media item 771022
Gonna need this shirt to go with 'em :nerd: ..... I'm feeling them, it's a nice change from the all red gimmick stuff that's been getting recycled :pimp: I see what they did too, Lebron "King" James ..... Elvis "The King" Presley .... I like the gimmick too :lol: so what's the nickname gonna be Blue Suedes, The Kings, Elvis's, Presley's, EP's, Smurfs, Avatars :rolleyes ..... there's always one that sticks I wonder whats it gonna be to get the hype train rollin :lol:

Last edited:
I like the leather on that pair more so than the denim actually, but either way I think those look better than the all blue pair from yesterday. I still think this shoe is better suited for having posite/fuse type of materials though.

I like the leather on that pair more so than the denim actually, but either way I think those look better than the all blue pair from yesterday. I still think this shoe is better suited for having posite/fuse type of materials though.
This right here... but as much as the denim's look i couldnt wear them...  waiting to see people wearing these in a demin jeans and jacket suit jus ODin on the demin 
laugh.gif

who's getting the BHM and ASG's?

I keep trying to convince my self i dont need the ASG's and to just get the BHM's... but i feel im gonna end up with both 
nerd.gif

http://nikeinc.com/news/laissez-les...14-nola-gumbo-league-collection#/inline/27056
[h2]LEBRON 11 GATOR KING[/h2]
Inspired by the fearsome alligator, the king of the bayou, the LEBRON 11 Gator King  is a bold expression of royalty and power. Gators, often a symbol of protection in New Orleans culture, influence graphic textures throughout the shoe.  Invisible to the naked eye, hand-drawn patterns come to life as the Hyperposite bucket of the shoe glows in the dark. The musings of majestic color in deep purples, greens and gold are derived from the “Rex” - king of carnival celebrations

The remarkable, collective basketball skills on display in New Orleans Feb. 14-16 are as eclectic as this internationally beloved city.  Leading the charge for Nike Basketball with special interior lining graphics are the LEBRON 11 Gator King, KOBE 9 Elite Maestro and KD VI Illusion; each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe.

The 2014 NOLA Gumbo League Collection will be served up on Nike.com and at select retail locations on February 14.

As they say in New Orleans, Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Let the good times roll!

Last edited:
cool concept, horrible choice of footwear to execute it with imo

i know most of yall just rock em and dont really hoop in em, but these shoes have very little casual appeal

i havent seen them rocked with jeans once that actually looked good, but these could be worked with shorts

Looks like I'll be saving a lot of money come spring time. I mean, IMO the quality of denim looks pretty bad....almost fleece like. I think I could have gotten into some light/acid wash denim with that black leather but oh well. Enjoy 'em...for those who get 'em

Back
Top Bottom