Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure. I mean if you like the zoom rookies then ull love these. Much more detail.
i mean disappointed as in when we try to get them lol. guess i shoulda clarified. i have a STRONG feeling that the numbers will look like if 10 of us want em... 3 of us will get em.

Screw you @PPumper for those dope pics :lol:
I found the release date for the hornets the Spanish site has march 7th so that means March 8. A long 37 days. I think I'll wait for a deal.

PEs, although I haven't seen that cw before. Design similar to the Gators pairs though

nike-lebron-11-florida-gators-pe-2.jpg

not sure what's going on here, but i've been checking this thread the whole week.  nobody is really speaking about the BHMs.   does nobody want these ?  ppl passing ? or they figuring they'll take the loss on this since it's not a GR .  

not sure what's going on here, but i've been checking this thread the whole week.  nobody is really speaking about the BHMs.   does nobody want these ?  ppl passing ? or they figuring they'll take the loss on this since it's not a GR .  

are you joking?

are you joking?

no im not.   everybody is talking about the ASG ever since official pics surfaced this week.   a few ppl are talking about the BHM, but this thread isn't blowing up about them.  so im wondering what's going on here

they dropped last night on oslife and sold out almost instantly. someone posted pics and people were praying to the shoe gods that they could get them. shoe has definitely been discussed daily in here.

they dropped last night on oslife and sold out almost instantly. someone posted pics and people were praying to the shoe gods that they could get them. shoe has definitely been discussed daily in here.
don't get me wrong.  i know these are flying off the shelves tomorrow.   And most in store places are doing raffles.  I got two tickets at two different HOH.  I'm just saying nobody seems to be talking about them like that in this thread.  unless it's all hush hush right now.  idk .   We know it's not a GR, but are they limited like the Forging Irons.  That's what I'm trying to find out. 

don't get me wrong.  i know these are flying off the shelves tomorrow.   And most in store places are doing raffles.  I got two tickets at two different HOH.  I'm just saying nobody seems to be talking about them like that in this thread.  unless it's all hush hush right now.  idk .   We know it's not a GR, but are they limited like the Forging Irons.  That's what I'm trying to find out. 

No they are not limited like the Forging Irons.

I'm passing because I don't like them, but if I did I know I could easily cop a pair.

Although it all depends on where you are. If I were one of those guys who don't have a local spot getting them, I'd be pretty worried.

No they are not limited like the Forging Irons.

I'm passing because I don't like them, but if I did I know I could easily cop a pair.

Although it all depends on where you are. If I were one of those guys who don't have a local spot getting them, I'd be pretty worried.
I have two HOH near me within 20 min of each other.  I put my name in the raffle just to increase my chances.  I doubt they'll call me as you know how shady Footlocker's are.   Almost every pair gets handed to employees and friends first.   My only shot is NDC saturday morning

That sucks.

My favorite HOH here gets everything and is always FCFS.

So if I'm willing to put in the time I can get almost everything I want.

The only time I strike out is when something is extremely limited and expected to be a high value resell. That's when the locals setup camp the Tuesday before RD.

Well they made 20k FI according to sales data, so my guess would be 40-50k BHM.

LouDiamonds you sound like your from Chicago. If so NRS mall is the toughest place to win anything from. You only get a call for GR Jordan's that aren't worth $40 bucks over retail. Otherwise, the same people win every week.

Last edited:

LouDiamonds you sound like your from Chicago. If so NRS mall is the toughest place to win anything from. You only get a call for GR Jordan's that aren't worth $40 bucks over retail. Otherwise, the same people win every week.
no, I'm in jersey.  but i know where you're coming from.   it's hard to win raffles these days. too much inside shady stuff going on within these stores.  it is what it is

no, I'm in jersey.  but i know where you're coming from.   it's hard to win raffles these days. too much inside shady stuff going on within these stores.  it is what it is

I have way more luck at footlocker/champs raffles than with RSVP at nikedc. Its sad a Niketown is so corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom