• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sick.gif
wow i cant believe i was hating on these so much..Those black and red joints are fire. 

You know what? I like these.

I hated the 10s, but these are dope. Reminds me of some kind of Japanese mecha/robot.

I have to say though, I'm not a fan of where JP and Nike have taken this line. Between the price points, the multiple elite versions, and the limited colorways, I'll just enjoy the LeBron line from afar. I don't have the patience to deal with everything that comes with collecting these. I won't jump through hoops, it's just not for me.

You know what? I like these.

I hated the 10s, but these are dope. Reminds me of some kind of Japanese mecha/robot.

I have to say though, I'm not a fan of where JP and Nike have taken this line. Between the price points, the multiple elite versions, and the limited colorways, I'll just enjoy the LeBron line from afar. I don't have the patience to deal with everything that comes with collecting these. I won't jump through hoops, it's just not for me.

I'm with you. I'm done fighting for my kicks. Brons from 1-8 where fairly easy cops. Hell 1-6 sat on shelves around here. 9's got a lil crazy due to the hypebeast. 10's where a nightmare for me. Only copped the dolphins although I tried for about 4 others. 11's are gonna be even worse.

Sure did bruh. Those joints look horrendous with jeans and it's not because of his choice of jeans.
... I dont like what your saying my dude .the harder you shoot something down the sillyer your gonna feel when you see a dope on feet with jeans ..I know im stretching it by saying that but so are you by saying jeans with these are impossible ...no need for that

^ haha it's really not that serious. Opinions don't really matter as long as you like them. Same goes for if you don't, who really cares though lol

I'm not feeling them, I need more onfeet before I truely decide but they are too shiny/metaly/plasticy looking for me... I'm 28 so maybe getting too old for this.

edit: for casual wear, I don't ball any more.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling them, I need more onfeet before I truely decide but they are too shiny/metaly/plasticy looking for me... I'm 28 so maybe getting too old for this.

You can't be fresh at 28? Damn, almost time to hang it up then.

not srs

You can't be fresh at 28? Damn, almost time to hang it up then.
If that's the case then I'm screwed, I'm 31...
grin.gif

I do understand where people are coming from when they say these don't have the "casual appeal" some of the LeBrons of the past have had.  I feel like most of the previous LeBrons sort of "hid" all the technological aspects and put together very smooth lines and were very "flowing", with a sort of "Air max/running" shoe looking midsole/sole combination that allowed a lot of easy transitions for off court wear that people found appealing.  I still think that the XI's can be worn casually with jeans (just not MY jeans! ha ha) it's just all about how you go about doing it (playing down the complex shoe with a simple fit) and what your style/preference is.  Some will think that the XI simply "Can't" be worn with jeans, just based on their style/preference, which I get.  I don't think XI's will look as good as say 9's and X's looked casually but that's just my take. 

A lot of people said the X was a terrible shoe that couldn't be worn casually, I actually think it was one of my favorite's with jeans, and preferred to wear them with pants than shorts because they were such a tall shoe. All about your personal preference and what "you" like in the end. 

Last edited:
#denimgameproper lol. And proof that the X looks good in jeans. I got high hopes for the XI!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom