Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well those latest pics just sold me on the Gamma's. That's $600 that Lebron's going to be taking out of my bank account so far.

Man I'm fiending for the blk/red bad. I can't wait. It's my lock screen on my phone. So is the rd really 10/31? That's a Thursday. Doesn't seem right. I like those so called Akron vs Miami too. Can't wait to see more. I'm sure they'll drop like 40 cw for these n the lows

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just not "creative" but I don't see the XI's making a good base for customs.  They may make for some nice ID's though.

We'll just have to wait an see. I really wanna see a gun metal or chrome colorway. Maybe a silver surfer theme. He had PE 10s with those looks and they were super dope. ESPECIALLY the PE he rocked Jason Terry in.

Those Christmas Ambassador VI's remind me a bit of the Christmas X's. That deep red was beautiful.

I don't think that's iron-- never mind.

The black and red pair is kind of growing on me because of how vibrant the red looks in those videos. Parachute Gold pair is still the only one I'd be down to spend retail on though.

Last edited:
I don't ever remember there being this many pre-release pairs floating around this early before.  There's literally multiple sites where you can get the King's Pride, Away, and Gamma Blue pair right now.  We are still a month away from the release of the first two and 2 months from the Gamma Blue release date.

Ironically he said they are TTS then a second later he said go half up a size

appreciate all the replies

just hate these 15 minute reviews and they never mention how they fit and hate even more when they don't compare the fit to another shoe

it's the lebron 11, you're really not gonna compare the fit with the 10?

$@&? lol

Back
Top Bottom