Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel the Lebron XI will be an iconic shoe in years to come.   I'm not saying grab every single colorway in these (unless you got the money and funds to do so) ,but later on down the road these will be a must have if you slept on.   just my 2 cents

I agree with you.

Last edited:
^not rly, plenty of kobe sig and kd sig hit outlets at a low price

The Kobe's and KD's I've seen at the outlet are only like $20-$30 off. The KD elites are sitting at the outlets now. They havent even reached regular non elite KD V retail prices.

I'm not going to lie, I've been very hot/cold on the lebron line. It seems like I either love the shoe, or I hate it. For example, I loved the 9, and hated the 10. I definitely have a love affair with these XI's though. I should be getting my KP's today in the mail from NDC and I can't wait. These shoes have me so excited for some reason. It's a feeling I haven't really had recently with retro's, except for a select few (OG style 1's mainly). I'm really looking forward to the Gamma's and Miami vs Akron

Got a $100 voucher today from some SC trainers I bought the Nike screwed up but now all the sz 12s are gone smh

I'm not going to lie, I've been very hot/cold on the lebron line. It seems like I either love the shoe, or I hate it. For example, I loved the 9, and hated the 10. I definitely have a love affair with these XI's though. I should be getting my KP's today in the mail from NDC and I can't wait. These shoes have me so excited for some reason. It's a feeling I haven't really had recently with retro's, except for a select few (OG style 1's mainly). I'm really looking forward to the Gamma's and Miami vs Akron

I agree, this shoe is one of those shoes that takes you back to childhood when you see a dope shoe design. Back then as a kid there was no hype, it was either good design or bad. I think most of us can agree that the design on the XIs is on point, now it's up to lebron himself to make this shoe legendary (we all know the story behind the shoe is just as important as the design).

The orange pair has got to be legit.  Apparently they're "Urban Orange."  The color on the sock's heel and arch is "Armory Slate," which is the same secondary color on the Gamma Blues coming in November.

so i copped in a size 11, cause thats what i usually wear in brons 8-10...but seems like i have a lil room still..did anyone that wears a size 11 (8-10) in lebrons go with a size 11 or 10.5 in these? wanted to know if i should stick with these or go on the hunt for a 10.5? cause the last thing i wanna do is get a shoe thats too small....thx 

attention *****z is what messed up kicks for alot of people cuz now da perception is "if a sneaker doesn't liquidate on da first day

that means they're not hot and worthy of being bought" its da same mentality that birds have in da club..if they not in da VIP section

popping bottles with da exclusive ballers then they're not gonna have a good time period.

thats how i feel...these are just da dopest color in recent memory, speaks to me because i love da foamposite series

and da color is da same as flightposite I's
Anyone else remember those old VW commercials? da da da

Lol @ those discussing what should or shouldn't motivate others in their sneaker purchases.

You "self righteous" sneaker enthusiast are so full of ish.

No one person is more deserving of owning any sneaker over the next man.

But you want everyone else to cop kicks for "noble reasons" so that you could easily acquire a pair for yourself?

Lol you guys sound just as delusional as the people who cant land the limited c/w's so you convince yourself that your outlet gr is much better and everyone would agree if resell value wasn't a factor.

F O H with all that loser talk.

so i copped in a size 11, cause thats what i usually wear in brons 8-10...but seems like i have a lil room still..did anyone that wears a size 11 (8-10) in lebrons go with a size 11 or 10.5 in these? wanted to know if i should stick with these or go on the hunt for a 10.5? cause the last thing i wanna do is get a shoe thats too small....thx 

I'm in the same boat. I tried on the 10.5 and my toes were crossing over each other and it was extremely uncomfortable. I went with the 11, like I have in all of my Lebrons, and I was satisfied. I tightened up the laces a bunch, which gave the shoe some curvature from a Birdseye view, and not only did I like it more...but it corrected the small amount of extra space in the toe box. Hope that helps :smile:

finally a regular color of foams

Akron vs Miami is a nice colorway

maybe i'll ID something similar on a diff shoe

Back
Top Bottom